Forum members talents?

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Long Tall Sally for clothes and I believe SHOES too. 5' 6" daughter used to work there and they had to wear clothes bought in the shop......tops were OK (long arms and body) but 3/4 length trousers were full length on her .....
Since losing the weight i have actually bought 2 pairs of jeans and a suit where i didn't need to alter the length of the legs. Before that I was the Wonderweb king, even altered some net curtains once cos they were too long.:D:D

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Did you !! My neighbour has a Vectra and was wondering how to get the rear suspension bottom bush off. Any ideas?:D:D

Don't take it back to Vauxhall then ( whatever the so called problem is, or maybe a pair of shears might of done the trick :hilarious: lol) from my experience,I was there as Receptionist, I did get the a lot of disgruntled and angry customers at the other end of the phone :eek: :wideyed: so had to stay :cool:

Reactions: 3 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Since losing the weight i have actually bought 2 pairs of jeans and a suit where i didn't need to alter the length of the legs. Before that I was the Wonderweb king, even altered some net curtains once cos they were too long.:D:D

Better than being too short I suppose ;) :p

Reactions: 4 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Better than being too short I suppose ;) :p
Luckily we have a corner shop that by coincidence is on the corner of our street funnily enough that sells Wonderweb, so always a handy supply when needed.
As for the nets being too short, I would have done without, it's just that they came from the previous house where the windows were about 3" longer but the same width. Gathering wise was the same. Make do and mend when I can, that's me.:D:D

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Luckily we have a corner shop that by coincidence is on the corner of our street funnily enough that sells Wonderweb, so always a handy supply when needed.
As for the nets being too short, I would have done without, it's just that they came from the previous house where the windows were about 3" longer but the same width. Gathering wise was the same. Make do and mend when I can, that's me.:D:D

A thrifty nifty chimp then :D

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Don't take it back to Vauxhall then ( whatever the so called problem is, or maybe a pair of shears might of done the trick :hilarious: lol) from my experience,I was there as Receptionist, I did get the a lot of disgruntled and angry customers at the other end of the phone :eek: :wideyed: so had to stay :cool:
probably a very good job for you Robin as you always seem to get a BEE under your BONNET for VAUX sake.:D:D

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
Did you !! My neighbour has a Vectra and was wondering how to get the rear suspension bottom bush off. Any ideas?:D:D
Probably better to go to a good independant, always had problems at the "main stealers":mad:

S

Sable_Jan

When did you wear the curtains Chimp? :rolleyes:

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Why has the green webcam on our avatars been moved? have they upgraded the cameras to HD now? we'll all have to rush out and buy some Clearasil for our zits and spots...........................not that I have any.:D:D

EDIT: Just noticed that the webcams have been placed back in the original positions. Still not sure if they are new HD ones though, so I'd still go and get the Clearasil or Oil of Ugly girls.:hilarious::hilarious:

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gemma6549

Tell me about it. Are there special after school lessons you sneak off to and learn this stuff or do you just swop experiences in those magazines you all seem to read?:(

I think it's just in our genetics!!

I hate being a woman but I couldn't be a man either coz I'd rather be a woman than have to put up with one!

Reactions: 4 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I think it's just in our genetics!!

I hate being a woman but I couldn't be a man either coz I'd rather be a woman than have to put up with one!
:hilarious::hilarious: Now there's not many women would own up to that.
You wouldn't like being a man Gemma, what with all the shaving everyday, the dreaded MANFLU.....................oh the list is endless and boring.:D:D
Not only that, I think your husband would probably have something to say if you were a man:hilarious::hilarious:

G

gemma6549

:hilarious::hilarious: Now there's not many women would own up to that.
You wouldn't like being a man Gemma, what with all the shaving everyday, the dreaded MANFLU.....................oh the list is endless and boring.:D:D
Not only that, I think your husband would probably have something to say if you were a man:hilarious::hilarious:

Maybe if we could just transplant my mind for a mans then everyone would be happy :)