Forum members talents?

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
probably a very good job for you Robin as you always seem to get a BEE under your BONNET for VAUX sake.:D:D

lol no always calm and collective whilst on the phone or person to person, some customers were really angry with customer service and a customer got hold of the customer service Manager outside and nearly hit him :eek: all fun and games there.................... not lol :rolleyes: BONNET and for VAUX sake, good one adrian :)

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I meant a mans mind in my body (although If I'm going in for a brain transplant I wouldn't mind a few tweaks here and there at the same time)

Now that would that be interestingly weird or disgustingly weird :yuck: I think It would be the latter
lol :D

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I hand made a small roller blind for the down stairs loo window, I will try and take a photo of it .

Best wishes RRB

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I hand made a small roller blind for the down stairs loo window, I will try and take a photo of it .

Best wishes RRB[/QUOTE]
Oooh please do Robin, I look forward to that. Can you please include instructions on how to make a roller blind, as I am not as talented as you are.

Reactions: 3 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
webcam-toy-photo98.jpg

Best wishes RRB

Attachments

• webcam-toy-photo99.jpg
    webcam-toy-photo99.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 367
S

Sable_Jan

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
View attachment 13042

Oooh please do Robin, I look forward to that. Can you please include instructions on how to make a roller blind, as I am not as talented as you are.
View attachment 13042 View attachment 13043 View attachment 13042 View attachment 13043 View attachment 13043 View attachment 13043 View attachment 13042[/QUOTE]
Either a small window or very large buttons but very nice. Can i ask, where did you get that extra long loo roll in the corner and to colour match the walls too.
BTW did you notice that there are multiple photos. I had a problem like that a few weeks ago.

S

Sable_Jan

I made this gate last summer.... Took me a week.... All hand screwed too, boy did my wrists ache....hence the week. Slowly, slowly, catchee Monkey as they say ;)

Attachments

• 1429197272106.jpg
    1429197272106.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 151
Reactions: 3 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Either a small window or very large buttons but very nice. Can i ask, where did you get that extra long loo roll in the corner and to colour match the walls too.
BTW did you notice that there are multiple photos. I had a problem like that a few weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

yep, loads came up adrain, so had to delete them. I used the cardboard on inside of a cling film roll ,as it is much harder than a kitchen roll inner. Bought some PVC material from the haberdasheries, glue and three buttons. and thread The buttons had thread sewed into them first, all same colour, and then stuck on the blind with glue as I didn't want to sew into the PVC in case of holes showing when the needle went through. Always had a little piece of net up at the window, but decided on something different this time, and I am so pleased with it, as it was fiddly and my left hand/arm wasn't cooperating either :rolleyes: but I like it and that's what matters, and a thumbs up from my teen as well :D

S

Sable_Jan

BTW did you notice that there are multiple photos. I had a problem like that a few weeks ago.

yep, loads came up adrain, so had to delete them. I used the cardboard on inside of a cling film roll ,as it is much harder than a kitchen roll inner. Bought some PVC material from the haberdasheries, glue and three buttons. and thread The buttons had thread sewed into them first, all same colour, and then stuck on the blind with glue as I didn't want to sew into the PVC in case of holes showing when the needle went through. Always had a little piece of net up at the window, but decided on something different this time, and I am so pleased with it, as it was fiddly and my left hand/arm wasn't cooperating either :rolleyes: but I like it and that's what matters, and a thumbs up from my teen as well :D[/QUOTE]
Thumbs up from me too