Forum update: issues, bugs, comments and praise

Simon84

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I imagine it means that because not all of us read the fun/game/chat threads, and because they fill the whole of the first page of recent posts at certain times of the day, it would be useful if there were an option to hide them so those that don't want to see them can hide them. Similar with all threads, so all we see on the recent posts are threads we are most likely to be interested in ie the ones we haven't hidden.

exactly that! i dont wanna see them either

Reactions: 4 people

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
What do you mean? Just want to clarify! :)
In the top right hand corner of a thread next to thread tools it say watch this thread, I presume that's so you can get alerts for a thread you haven't posted in? - could we have a similar button that says hide/ignore this thread? - hope that helps

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
In the top right hand corner of a thread next to thread tools it say watch this thread, I presume that's so you can get alerts for a thread you haven't posted in? - could we have a similar button that says hide/ignore this thread? - hope that helps
@Administrator - any development on this? Seems I'm not the only one who would like a button like this - who knew?;)

Reactions: 2 people