GREAT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!!!!

shop

Hi folkes,

I am am always intregued by all the low carb recipies on here. I have also just read Defren's post re lack of low carb food on sale in shops. All you clever T2 low carb recipie designers could be missing a real gap in the market!!!! And what better way to make more publicity for low carbing. Bearing in mind how many T2s there are in the world. I know we are all looking for a cure both T1 and T2. But why not help others and make a success yourselves. Wheather it be a book or actual food on sale in stores and supermarkets. Don't you think that this could be a really good business opportunity!!!! :thumbup:

What do you think guys?!?

Lucy. xxx :D

Defren

Brilliant idea Lucy. I'm sure with all the talent we have on the forum, we could make a great team. It's too hot just now though, so can I supervise and just sit sipping cool drinks directing operations? :lol:

shop

Defren said:
Brilliant idea Lucy. I'm sure with all the talent we have on the forum, we could make a great team. It's too hot just now though, so can I supervise and just sit sipping cool drinks directing operations? :lol:

:D :thumbup:

AMBrennan

Well, your idea is not actually all that original - low carb is big business; you can probably find Atkins branded stuff in your local Boots.

Having said that, I do remember seeing a lot more low-carb stuff when I last visited a Safeway (e.g. Low carb pancake mix)... Not sure what that market separation is all about - lack of demand? Regulations?