Guys if i stop insulin what will happen ????? Or should i re

Status
Not open for further replies.

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
Selfish people, arseholes who think they know it all, ignoramuses, chavs and people with no manners. People who play music on the bus or train full blast on their phones.
Re: Guys if i stop insulin what will happen ????? Or should

Well done Sameer. You have asked for advice, a lot of people have gone out of their way and spent a lot of thought, consideration and their personal time and you have not listened to a single word anyone has to say. Your body is probably producing the last of it's insulin as I type this, hence you have been able to digest your food. You won't eat properly, you won't take your medicine that was prescribed by medical experts, you won't discuss your feelings with a healthcare professional, you refuse to see a doctor and come on here every day like a stuck record repeating the same nonsense over and over and over again. I think you are either a joker and are taking the absolute p:ss or you are in denial or you really don't take diabetes seriously. If you don't want to listen what people say, don't ask. If you are not prepared to take advice from experienced diabetics don't ask and then do the opposite. This is a pityful thread and there are hundreds of people seeking genuine support and help, so go on your merry little way and back to your fantasy land where diabetics don't require insulin.
I think you're wasting everybody's time and love every second of it. Sorry mate but you take nothing seriously.
Hope you manage to retrieve your head out of your backside by yourself, as you obviously won't go to the hospital to get it done.

SamJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump

Seamer, please look up "honeymoon period for type 1 diabetics". This is when your pancreas produces insulin for a while before finally giving up. This is what you are experiencing and you will soon have high readings again as your pancreas finally stops producing insulin.

Above all, please please go and see your doctor. This is very important.

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying

Sameer.

As with your other threads, please listen to members suggestions and support .

Only way forward now, is to see your doctor and discuss this with him/her .

Anna.

Embabe25

martwolves said:
Well done Sameer. You have asked for advice, a lot of people have gone out of their way and spent a lot of thought, consideration and their personal time and you have not listened to a single word anyone has to say. Your body is probably producing the last of it's insulin as I type this, hence you have been able to digest your food. You won't eat properly, you won't take your medicine that was prescribed by medical experts, you won't discuss your feelings with a healthcare professional, you refuse to see a doctor and come on here every day like a stuck record repeating the same nonsense over and over and over again. I think you are either a joker and are taking the absolute p:ss or you are in denial or you really don't take diabetes seriously. If you don't want to listen what people say, don't ask. If you are not prepared to take advice from experienced diabetics don't ask and then do the opposite. This is a pityful thread and there are hundreds of people seeking genuine support and help, so go on your merry little way and back to your fantasy land where diabetics don't require insulin.
I think you're wasting everybody's time and love every second of it. Sorry mate but you take nothing seriously.
Hope you manage to retrieve your head out of your backside by yourself, as you obviously won't go to the hospital to get it done.
^^^^
This!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
Selfish people, arseholes who think they know it all, ignoramuses, chavs and people with no manners. People who play music on the bus or train full blast on their phones.

This what, Em?

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.

Me too martwolves.. Wish i could have written your post.. Direct and to the point.

dhanasvi

Sameer you cannot stop your insulin. Its like air and water for you now.
You'll get used to it in a few days. If you have problems speak to your doctor about them but without that dont stop insulin. It'll make matters worse
Sent from the Live life diabetically

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes

Thanks guys. I mean this guy is just NEVER going to listen is he? Then he'll be on again moaning he doesn't feel well. I wish him no physical harm, he's obviously bringing enough on himself already with his actions. I've said my piece to him now and that's that. Case closed. I'll look for someone more deserving.

Mart.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people

Sameer

Firstly you need to get a grip of things and try to be calm.

Question What do you really want to achieve/gain by not taking your Insulin? It keeps us Type 1's alive, you must take it. Even if you are feeling like **** emotionally and phyiscally, It probably wouldn't be the Insulin. We are allin this together and I wish I didn't have to inject, but after 24 years, I still want to live and I hope I have another 24 years :) Not enough Insulin can make people feel nauseas with vomiting. Too much Insulin could put you in hospital and the outcome could be very serious indeed.

If you really, really want and need some help or advice from a forum, you must take note of what people are saying. STOP< LOOK< LISTEN. Most people are trying to help, don't keep jumping in feet first, step back and really think about what you are doing.

It's your choice Sameer, Diabetes is a big pain in the butt at times, but its NOT the end of the world, it may feel it, but its not.
Take one day at a time Sameer and I dearly hope you can make the right decision.

Regards RRB

Thundercat

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Martwolves, agree with you totally. You can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped for whatever reason

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes

I'm not even sure why he's on here. Seems like a wind up merchant to me. He certainly doesn't seem to have any interest at all in diabetes, professional or what advice people offer. Seems like a fake to me or a fool. He'll run out of steam if people stop taking the bait.
Mart

SamJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump

Please take a look at my post in Seamer's other thread that explains his situation a bit better.

Sameer

Thank you Sam and thank you all

At 178 mg/dl before lunch I took 10 units !!! Thank you before this there was a gap of 1 day , I didn't took for 24 hours but now after reading I have started !!

Thank you guys

Sameer

I was not feeling well that's why I stopped !! Taking !!! Nobody likes to get sick !!!

Any way I started taking and hopefully I will go to see the doc next week !!

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.

Sameer

If taking 10 gives you low readings, i would then lower my dose to 9.

However,your first posting signature said you ate late at nights and your levels were high... And now you tell us you gave up, then went back to 10.

You must learn and take charge of being able to eat right foods, at the right times and to learn how to change your doses according to the results.

We (i woulld say) do want to help.. But to do so ... Please post your readings, times you have ate.. And what you ate... This is veryimportsnt when you are on 2 mixed dose injections a day....

Like others have said it would be advisable for a week to eat the same sort of food at the same times of day as normal. It helps to get a balance picture..

Hope you get onok with medics...

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

donnellysdogs said:
Sameer

If taking 10 gives you low readings, i would then lower my dose to 9.

However,your first posting signature said you ate late at nights and your levels were high... And now you tell us you gave up, then went back to 10.

You must learn and take charge of being able to eat right foods, at the right times and to learn how to change your doses according to the results.

We (i woulld say) do want to help.. But to do so ... Please post your readings, times you have ate.. And what you ate... This is veryimportsnt when you are on 2 mixed dose injections a day....

Like others have said it would be advisable for a week to eat the same sort of food at the same times of day as normal. It helps to get a balance picture..

Hope you get onok with medics...

There is a new thread somewhere on this. He has reduced to 5 units, possible a touch too low now but will be a starter to see what his body's reaction is

Sameer

Yes i took 5 before break fast when it was 140 now at lunch my readings were normal .160.... Good , but felt lathargy after eating my lunch ..... But i check after 2 hours mine is 150 which is normal but why lethargy ..... I think i should have taken 5 more before lunch but ok i will take 5 units before dinner !!!

So is 5 too low ???

Took my lower dose 10 units a day , after dose sweating , state of confusion , brain fog lets hope this will go .
Sent using Ipad .

Pilgrim22

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
animal cruelty

Only take novomix 30 twice a day, once before breakfast, and again before dinner(evening meal)
Stay with 5 for now, if BGL's don't settle down after three or four days, increase dose up to six, etc etc until the dose
keeps your BGL even(ish)

Status
Not open for further replies.