Guys if i stop insulin what will happen ????? Or should i re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sameer

Re: Guys if i stop insulin what will happen ????? Or should

I dont know well i am thinking to take 5 units before lunch too lets see ???

Setting my dose .....on novomix 30 !!!
Sent using Ipad .

Sameer

Pilgrim any danger if i take it 3 times what do u say!!!!

Sent using Ipad .

Pilgrim22

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
animal cruelty

Novo mix 30 is designed only to be taken twice a day

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Sameer

Oh are u sure than i have to increase my lunch dose !!!

Sent using Ipad .

Sameer

Sorry morning dose i meant !!!

Sent using Ipad .

phoenix

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump

Sameer,
Stick to twice a day at your normal times. That's what you've been prescribed.
If you keep changing things you will never get stable. Normally as Pilgrim says you just change things slowly a unit at a time and then wait a few days to see how it works before changing it again.

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.

Sameer...

These people are again giving you such good advice, please DO NOT keep ignoring it and doing your own thing.... Take advice here, combine it with your doctors advice... But do NOT add in 3rd injections and doing just what you want to do, otherwise people will again just switch off from offering you advice.. Because you just do what you want and ignore us and your doctors....

You must have a few days with routine of the same time for injections, food and testing... I've said this at least 3 times... But again today you have have posted now about having a snicker....

Really... Start to help yourself...

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
Selfish people, arseholes who think they know it all, ignoramuses, chavs and people with no manners. People who play music on the bus or train full blast on their phones.

Re-arrange these words - time of waste.
Everyone knows by now that he couldn't give a **** what advice people offer him. He was advised ages ago to see a doctor, he still hasn't been and he won't go either. I honestly don't know why he asks for advice when he doesn't bother to heed any of it. He's playing russian roulette with his health, if indeed he is diabetic. Why didn't he ask his doctor this basic kind of information when recently diagnosed? He doesn't even follow his personal professional health advice that was designed for him personally by his doctor/care team. Why the hell does he please himself what he does and ignore the doctors instructions? No wonder he feels ill, he never even gave it a go before playing games and stopped taking his medication because he felt like it. I despair at people like this. Then he has the nerve to say I've totally ignored my prescribed dosage - what do you guys recommend? Well, do as your doctor says for a start! No, he won't. Perhaps he likes the attention and is lonely, his story changes all the time full of half-truths, lies and omitted facts.

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !

Must admit, it does appear that we are going round in circles yet again. Sameer has approx 4 threads running at the same time, continually asking questions, getting advice, ignoring advice, asking another question ! As for someone saying it costs £20 to visit a doctor, all his posts are sent from an iPad ! I can't afford one lol ! Sorry if I appear harsh and I wish no harm to him whatsoever but all the time spent on Sameer is distracting attention from others who are also struggling with their diabetes. I fully expect the do-gooders to give me a hard time but these are my thoughts and I'm entitled to them ! Good luck Sameer !

garythegob

mo1905 said:
Must admit, it does appear that we are going round in circles yet again. Sameer has approx 4 threads running at the same time, continually asking questions, getting advice, ignoring advice, asking another question ! As for someone saying it costs £20 to visit a doctor, all his posts are sent from an iPad ! I can't afford one lol ! Sorry if I appear harsh and I wish no harm to him whatsoever but all the time spent on Sameer is distracting attention from others who are also struggling with their diabetes. I fully expect the do-gooders to give me a hard time but these are my thoughts and I'm entitled to them ! Good luck Sameer !

its not just your thoughts mo, i have been thinking exactly the same,

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.

Frustrated as above postings the same. Thought that He had started to heed advice after I think it was Phoenix's message.. But it appears yet again he has ignored all advice. I have tried to give benefit of doubt here and reposted advice.. But now.. Cant be bothered anymore.

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
Selfish people, arseholes who think they know it all, ignoramuses, chavs and people with no manners. People who play music on the bus or train full blast on their phones.

Sameer, please listen to this, it's been said a hundred times before and was the primary answer to all of your many questions. GO AND SEE A DOCTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! If you carry on as you are just taking risk after risk after risk, you'll end up seriously ill or worse, dead. I can't stress this enough. If you don't see a doctor after being advised all these times, you're a fool. You are obviously quite wealthy as I also cannot afford an i-Pad. 20 quid is nothing. I suggest you write down the questions you have raised on this forum and ask them to your doctor. We can't advise you what to take medically but as one MASSIVE voice (of reason) we said see a doctor. If you don't respect people by ignorinfg them, they will very soon get bored and annoyed by your appearance on the forum. Look up a short story on your i-Pad, it'll take five minutes and it is called "the boy who cried wolf". You can't keep asking loads of questions when you disregard the advice given to you. I can't believe you decided you didn't like the medication so just stopped taking it for two days. You've got to give it a chance and your body will soon adapt and get used to it and you won't feel ill. Sometimes my eyes burn and it is usual for me to feel this sensation just after taking my insulin at mealtimes, so it is not uncommon. I wasn't going to tell you that, but at the end of the day, you don't know this and I do. So do us a favour and respect the kind people on this forum, nany have posted their answers 4 times or more because until recently you refused to acknowledge replies to your questions. People have been incredibly patient with you and the very least you can do is show some respect, as one day, when you REALLY need help, you may find no one will (a) care, (b) believe you, (c) believe you will listen to them.
Be very careful Sameer, trust takes a long time to acquire, but can be lost in one single second.
One other thing, what is "Mind Fog"? Do you mean confusion, a headache, feeling groggy or something else. When going hypo you can sometimes feel a bit like being drunk, is it this? I really hope you read this and understand what I am saying. I know english isn't your first language, but you speak/type it very well and can be quite eloquent at times, so I know you are an intelligent man. You just need to act more responsibly and not just do what Sameer wants to do. We're all in this together. Please don't waste this glorious opportunity! This is the best diabetes website in my opinion. Southern Asians are particuarly susceptible to diabetes, so your doctors in Pakistan will be really good at understanding and their diagnosis should be excellent. They are there to help, not upset you or make you ill. Hang in there and for God's sake go and see your doctor and get professional advice and do as they tell you.
Good luck, have faith and pay attention to what people say. They don't give up their time and efforts for fun or for something to do. Come on mate, pull yourself together and take the treatments you have been prescribed - face it, you've got to live with this for the rest of your life! How long that is, is largely up to you and how you apply yourself to the task at hand. Good luck, I had given up on you, but you have started to change, you've still got some way to go to convince me fully, so come on. Convince me you're ready to make the commitment.
Now listen up and listen good - lots of people have given up on you, I have already at one point and this will be my last message to you unless you change your selfish attitude. I know it's new to you. This is a wake-up call, Sameer and an offer to reconcile matters. Stay strong and listen to people.

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes

Sameer, one final question. Do you understand why people have given up on you? How does it make you feel?

Martwolves

Sameer

First ipad i am using its not mine its my room mate !! Ok !!!

I even dont have a computer access , ok !!!

I dont mind what u guys saying i respect your advices !!!

Trying to get the appointment asap lets see !!!

Ok i will take 2 wice only ..... I raised from 5 to 7 this morning lets see !!!

Thankyou !!!

Sent using Ipad .

Sameer

Yes i get confusion state , like cant think clearly and all symotoms of hypo in five minute of insulin , but when i check the readings are not hypo they are normal !!!

I told this to my doctor last time he told me no its not posiible !!! Lol !!! ( top doctor )

Sent using Ipad .

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes

Thank you for the reply! It's the first one I've received. Congratulations on sticking with the insulin! Seriously.
Hopefully once you adapt to insulin you shouldn't feel so ill.

Thanks

iHs

Sameer

Novomix 30 is not the only twice daily insulin available. There are others which may be more agreeable with you.

I found that Novomix 30 was too strong in its action on my bg levels and was always going hypo at times.

I changed to Humalog Mix 25 which was much better for me as Humalog Mix is 25% fast acting mixed with 75% slow acting. Novomix 30 is 30% fast mixed with 70% slow.

When you see your doctor discuss with him/her exactly how Novomix 30 is making you feel and ask if you could try another type of 'mix'.

Do you live in Pakistan or in the UK by the way?

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.

I think Sameer lives in Pakistan.

iHs

daisy1 said:
I think Sameer lives in Pakistan.

Thanks for that Daisy.......

Well Sameer

Humalog Mix 25 is available in Pakistan so well worth you discussing the possibility of using it when you see your doctor....

Sameer

Yes i live in karachi , pakistan ..... Thankou , i will ask about the other insulin thanks alot !!!!

Sent using Ipad .

Status
Not open for further replies.