Guys if i stop insulin what will happen ????? Or should i re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sameer

Re: Guys if i stop insulin what will happen ????? Or should

Last night talk to doctor he told me to take 12 !!!

Setting my dose .....on novomix 30 !!!
Sent using Ipad .

Sameer

I will stick to it .... Till 1 week luckily i got the doctor on phone through some influnce ...

Sent using Ipad .

Sameer

Thankyou phoniex i know , but he told me to stick to this 1 week
12 morning
10 at night
Lets see !!!
Feeling bit shaky already !!!

Sent using Ipad .

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Sameer said:
Thankyou phoniex i know , but he told me to stick to this 1 week
12 morning
10 at night
Lets see !!!
Feeling bit shaky already !!!

Sent using Ipad .

If you feel shakey have something with carbohydrate in it, bread or similar. Once slice should do it

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
Selfish people, arseholes who think they know it all, ignoramuses, chavs and people with no manners. People who play music on the bus or train full blast on their phones.

For goodness sake, Sameer. Make sure you eat properly and at the same times each day. Take your insulin at the same times too. You need to bring discipline and order into your life. Set alarms in your calendar or reminders to go off! That's what I do. There's no confusion that way and I'm administering tablets and insulin at the same time each day. Dead easy, mate. No wonder you can't keep track of things and get confused. Unless you have set audible/visual reminders, you're going to be in a right mess!
Stick with what the doctors tell you until next Wednesday, then give us an update!

Mart

phoenix

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump

Sorry Sameer, you hadn't said that the doctor had told you to take 12u. It seemed to me that you were altering your doses up and down without any clear direction.
Hopefully, he knows more about what you are doing and your history than we do.
Do test your levels and if you are hypo then eat something.
As Mart says try to keep a regular pattern to your day (meals, exercise insulin) . The aim is to get all three right.

Sameer

I am a bit disappointed feeling dead tired but bs is normal why ????
Its 150 mgdl

Sent using Ipad .

Sameer

Took 10 units before dinner !!!

Sent using Ipad .

Sameer

Thankyou all currently taking this units !!!

Currently morning 12 units and before dinner 10 units
Will stick to this !!!
Sent using Ipad .

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !

Good to see you sticking to doctors advice finally ! Good man Sameer !

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
Selfish people, arseholes who think they know it all, ignoramuses, chavs and people with no manners. People who play music on the bus or train full blast on their phones.

About time, son. You may have lost a lot of potential help by leaving out vital facts. Please DO stick with it, because if you change doses, mealtimes, taking insulin at all we haven't (nor have you) got a clue what you are up to. Lay off the snickers bars, but down on white carbs, like rice, potato, sweet potato, yam, pasta, bread, pastry, chappatti, not stop taking, but eat more, chicken, white meat, eggs, cheese, etc yoghurt for added protein. I understand being asian, most of the carbs are a common element of your cooking and heritage. Have smaller portions or eat 3/4s of your current food intake. I had 2 sandwiches today, not through choice and a jacket potato. My god, I felt like I was going to faint or fall asleep and it was because I was in manchester and did not take my own food and had to have what I likes off their menu. I thought I was gonna fall asleep, felt very drowsy and tired and weak. Don't just stop taking these foods, just eat a bit less of them. Stay away from chocolate, sweets and energy drinks or you'll pass out. I have once only and woke in hospital, I've warned you so you don't make the same mistakes, no matter how NICE it tastes. Be strong and be a good healthy husband and father to your family. What work do you do, if you don't mind me asking. Your english is excellent and easily understood 99.8% of the time. I applaud your efforts and I hope you stick with it or you'll have few friends on here willing to help. Keep doing what you are! Be strong, stay true and don't f*** about with your medication any more. Not even once! We're coming back to help, so come on Sammy! Do it for you and your family! You CAN do it mate! COME ON, FELLA, SHOW US YOU CAN!!! Can't wait for wednesday. I'd like to see a full version of what your doctor recommends. Go Sammy! :D

Mart

(Who CAN see my signature btw???) Just a yes Mart or no Mart will do. :)

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Mart (my auto correct changed that to Mary - made me giggle)

I'm really intrigued by this signature now! I can't work out how to change my settings to be able to!

iHs

Sameer said:
I am a bit disappointed feeling dead tired but bs is normal why ????
Its 150 mgdl

Sent using Ipad .

Sameer

Whenever I read your messages you nearly always say that you feel tired. If the tired feeling is not caused by high or low bg levels and not caused by the insulin not agreeing with you, then the tired feeling needs to be investigated by having a blood test done by a doctor to see if you might be deficient in any vitamins such as Vit D or one or two of the B vitamins or even iron and if you are then the doctor will be able to prescribe for you or organise some tests to be done at hospital to determine what is causing you to feel the way you do.

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes

IHs - excellent point! I have extra strong vitamin B tablets. They make a heck of a difference to fatigue levels. Sameer, one to write down for your Doc - about constant tiredness and fatigue! See what he recommends!

Mart.

(If I'm in a rush typing, I sometimes punch in Mary, bt always go back and change the last letter).

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !

mart

Danj1495

I really need som advice. My nurse gives me no help they believe I'm in honey moon period I'm on insulatard and novo rapid my nurse is ment to ring me every couple of days but she doesn't I'm 17 and I'm clueless and worried about diabetes

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Sameer

I feel better but ....l cant wake up early because of this units .... I change i was feeling sleepy this morning and slept 3 hours more lol any idea ????

My english is okay because i studied in english school and college ... Thanks

Do they test of vitamin s ???
I didnt know about that .....
I called at hospital they only have b 12 test nothing else .....in vitamin b
They have d too
Suggest me what test i do ?????

Thank you all !!!!

Will stick to this !!!
Sent using Ipad .

Sameer

Ok at 6 pm i went to hypo !!!
Before that i took break fast and also had little lunch
But still at 6 i went to hypo
So eat again
I am learning that i have to eat every 1.5 hour something !!!
Is this ok !!!

Will stick to this !!!
Sent using Ipad .

Status
Not open for further replies.