Have a smile on me. X

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Hi folks. Thank you for popping along to view the posts. I'm glad so many of you are enjoying the thread. And it's really great to see the pics / jokes that you're uploading & sharing too. The very first topic of this thread was "Dog Shaming." I collected so many pictures because there were absolutely loads that made me laugh. So on this Sunday, I'm going to share a few more shame faced canine photographs with you. Which will be YOUR favourite?? Best wishes & good health everyone. Have a nice, relaxing Sunday if you can. X

View attachment 14290

View attachment 14291

View attachment 14293

View attachment 14294

View attachment 14295

View attachment 14296

View attachment 14300

They all "look" guilty. However I am a good kennel-lawyer and would gladly do a pro bono (rotten pun) case in their defence. My clients plead Not Guilty lol.

Reactions: 14 people

JoyceGlasgow

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Jogging
Morning Aj10 another set of amusing pics so hard to pic a favourite they are all good. Have a good Sunday.

Reactions: 7 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
I'm glad I found this thread too. Cheers me up big time lol. Good pics and thanks to aj10 for the time to research and upload them.

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Yet another superb set of pics AJ....big smiles all round....just love the guilty faces......:D

Reactions: 8 people

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Happy Sunday..............

funny dogs-2.jpg
tumblr_mc3uluF81r1rcpctdo1_500.jpg

Reactions: 16 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Reactions: 4 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Hello folks. Thought it might be good to take a break from the funny dog & cat pics today. So, just for the hell of it, here's some random cartoon images that hopefully will give you a smile. Some are slightly risqué, but funny anyway. Enjoy. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Have a great Monday everyone. Good health. X

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 21 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
AJ what brilliance I am sending you lots of. I love your photos they always make me smile :D:D:D (((( hugs))))) Lou

Attachments

• 1437962697255.jpg
    1437962697255.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 404

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
AJ what brilliance I am sending you lots of. I love your photos they always make me smile :D:D:D (((( hugs))))) Lou

Awwwww shucks! :happy: Thanks loulou. So pleased they make you smile too. X

Reactions: 4 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
These couple of cartoons are just silly to be honest....why do I find them SO funny. Lol. X

image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: 12 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Reactions: 16 people

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
people who dont signal when they are turning left or right.
My sides ache love them all keep them coming :D:D:D

Reactions: 10 people