Have a smile on me. X

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

I like that attitude!

I have an almost identical photo of one of my little Cavaliers, but he will work his little socks off voluntarily performing tricks if he thinks any treats may be forthcoming...

trick_for_treat.jpg

Robbity

Reactions: 5 people

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@LinsT that is priceless. If only the rats tail was around the other side :) . I will get looking for my daughters pic this weekend, the whole family still give her stick about it.

Reactions: 3 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
I have a soft spot for kids, babies & dogs. Though I couldn't eat a whole one!! :confused:;) Pics of them together always make me laugh. So, here's a few of my favourites. They're just soooo cute, you can't NOT smile. :happy:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 6 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
Did you know that if you took all the veins out of your body and lined them up end to end, you would bleed to death?:rolleyes: probably.

Reactions: 8 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Did you know that if you took all the veins out of your body and lined them up end to end, you would bleed to death?:rolleyes: probably.

Hahaha! Behave you lunatic. :hilarious:;)

Reactions: 4 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
More cuties to make you smile.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 9 people

YorkshireAli

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I was having a really rubbish day (doing my tax return...) till I found this thread - I've just read through the whole lot and have laughed out loud so much. Feeling a lot better now.

Thank you so much to Alisonjane and everyone else who has come up with all the pics and jokes. I'll have this on my favourites now I've discovered it.

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I was having a really rubbish day (doing my tax return...) till I found this thread - I've just read through the whole lot and have laughed out loud so much. Feeling a lot better now.

Thank you so much to Alisonjane and everyone else who has come up with all the pics and jokes. I'll have this on my favourites now I've discovered it.
I'm a bit thick when it comes to the phone, how do you send pics????

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Wow!! Can't believe you read through the whole lot. ;) I'm well impressed. Lol. I go back every now & again for another look, coz some of the smiles are just so funny. I still have a soft spot for the little boy & the Bassett Hound saying their "to bed" prayers. This ones for you @YorkshireAli.

image.jpeg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I'm a bit thick when it comes to the phone, how do you send pics????

Not sure how to post on here via a phone Maureen hun. I use my iPad & the "upload a file" button. Hope someone is able to help you out with the info you're after. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes