Have a smile on me. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
image.png

Reactions: 9 people

Merrylizard1314

And also to you, AJX, and many more. Your pictures have given me many chuckles, not to mention outright laughter, when I was feeling a bit low. Thank you.

Reactions: 4 people

Greenwave

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks Alison Jane for the fun laughter you brought to us in 2015! I hope you had a good holiday season.

Reactions: 2 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Thank you @Merrylizard1314 & @Greenwave. It's great to know the jokes posted helped raise a smile. Searching for them helped lift my spirits too. Lots I saw were a hoot, but way too rude for here. I would have got banned until 2075!! X

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 8 people

LinsT

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Lots I saw were a hoot, but way too rude for here. I would have got banned until 2075!! X
Lol yes I've had to restrain myself on occasion too!!
Here's a little thank you for all your effort on our behalf in 2015 - you're a ray of sunshine!
oooer1.jpg

Reactions: 5 people

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Its definately a shame, the rude ones are the best. A big thank you from me as well AJ10, without your input on the forum it just wouldnt be the same.

Reactions: 4 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Awww shucks!! Lol. Thank you @LinsT...very kind & very much appreciated. And @4ratbags, you're very kind. It's great to know the thread is fun for people. X

This just HAS to be read. Laughed out loud!!

image.jpeg

Reactions: 13 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Some "FAIL" pictures. Some are simply bonkers. :)

image.jpeg

Now, whatever you THINK they are....they're very definitely chocolate covered bananas!!! Haha.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
REALLY??!!!

image.jpeg

Reactions: 10 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
This cracked me up. Can you imagine the poor guys reaction when he read it. Not to mention his wife's!! Lol.

image.jpeg

Reactions: 10 people

Trachet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Curry. Rude people.
@Trachet that picture reminds me of my husband, he hasnt stopped eating since getting home a couple of hours ago
Each to their own!
I remember being invited back to a friend house for a coffee. They yelled out to warn their partner as he liked going about naked. Good job they warned him he was!

Reactions: 5 people