Health News 24 - facebook

IanD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbohydrates
This just in. Researchers from Newcastle University in England finally found a permanent Diabetes Type 2 cure. Thousands of people got cured already in the US. Hopefully this will put an end to Diabetes worldwide too.

I decided to post my experience as follows - it was deleted before I posted a third comment - "you cannot answer a deleted post."
  • I haven't read the book, but I did listen to the video - over 30 minutes of zero information - while drinking my last cup of tea & doing puzzles ....

I've been T2 diabetic for 15 years - I followed the NHS advice consciensciously for the first 8 yearsuntil the complications became crippling - particularly peripheral neuropathy, but also extreme tiredness & retinopathy. I got free advice from diabetes.co.uk/forum & immediately cut out all the obvious carbohydrates from my diet. Blood sugers immediately improved, & within 3 months my health was restored. 7 years on (at 76 y-o) I am fit & well - I had 3 sets of tennis last evening.

• Ian Day
    Just CUT RIGHT DOWN ON CARBOHYDRATES, & don't be afraid to include lots of good clean fat & oil to provide energy.
If any of you get the message from Health News 24 - just ignore. I'll try to complain to facebook.

IanD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbohydrates
Surprise! Surprise! They've stopped posting on my page, & I no longer have the option to reply on theirs.

1morning

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you for your reply. I have already cut all sweet tea, and all coffee with sweet creamer.

I need to do much more.
L