How Do You Private Message A Moderator Whose Account Is Closed To Private Messages?

Jenny15

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Jazz music, science denial, and running out of coffee.
Also, is there an account you can message that is seen by the moderators that are online at the time?

Currently I need to contact a moderator by private message but as far as I can tell, there are only two mods online, and I am unable to private message either of them.

Jenny15

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Hi @DCUKMod could you please assist? Thanks

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
@Jenny15 There shouldn't be an issue with sending a PM, I haven't encountered this issue before so will ask admin.

Jenny15

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
I've just figured it out. I wasn't aware that you have to write "DCUKMod" in the address line and not "@DCUKMod" because the error message doesn't tell you. I had assumed some mods had opted to limit PMs. I'm glad I'm able to send a PM.

Thanks @Juicyj

C

collectingrocks1

Hello I am trying to contact JuicyJ but can't PM. Could she contact me please regarding my account?

C

collectingrocks1

Thank you. It doesn't have to be JuicyJ; just that she was online when I messaged

Any moderator who can help with an account query, where I can post more than 420 characters...

Many thanks :)

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
Thank you. It doesn't have to be JuicyJ; just that she was online when I messaged

Any moderator who can help with an account query, where I can post more than 420 characters...

Many thanks :)

Send a Private Message if you need too. See the icons at the top of your screen.

Moderators have limited abilities so depending on what you want to do, forum admin may have to resolve it.