How many eggs do you eat per week?

modesty007

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
More than 10 and usually some extra yolks (the most nutritious part)

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Buy between 10-15 each week for 2 of us.

bobandpat

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Strange I've just seen this as we're having a 6 egg omelette with salad tonight, between 2 of us.

Don't often eat them but I'll use maybe a dozen per week in cooking/baking

Reactions: Freema

aliadnan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
2 to 3 boiled every morning . Then 2 in lunch or dinner if on the road or on site.

Chook

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who think they know everything.
6-18 each week. Depends if I bake a (LC) cake or use them to bind ingredients together in recipes like fat head pizza.

The most I've ever got through in my household of just two adults was four on my first week of doing the Diet Doctor Challenge.

D

Deleted member 308541

We get three dozen eggs when we do the fortnightly shopping, which do not quite last so we will up it to four dozen on Thursday.

Snapsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Around 2 dozen or perhaps a few more - two for breakfast and one for elevenses every day, so that's 21, plus a post-parkrun fry-up, so that's 23, plus an omelette most Sunday lunchtimes, so 26, plus whatever I'm using in cooking for some of our main meals (low carb toad, chocolate mousse......).

I buy 7-8 boxes a week for our household of two. Husband says I'm growing a beak. He's polite like that.

:)

Reactions: Granny_grump_

Art Of Flowers

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Monday to Friday I usually have a one egg omelette with some grated cheese added. Saturday and Sunday I skip breakfast as part of my intermittent fasting.