How much weight have YOU lost?

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
If you can still lose weight whilst still munching on the odd choco bar, go for it girl. I wish i could. View attachment 11485

Well done you! Slow and sure is the best way. I don't have chocolate bars, that would be bad. I found I could eat about ten peanut M & M' s or Revels but that's all and that's enough to keep me away from chocolate bars and I always test before I eat them. Only had two Ferrero over Christmas as they put me into double figures......16+!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Ah! Paul Anka, reminds me of nights at the youth club and being young.....long time ago, enjoyed the music thanks

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Went to see Dietician this morning and got weighed in at 12st 4lbs, that's a 1st 10lbs loss since Nov 14th and I feel great for it.:happy::happy: According to the BMI chart I still need to lose about 1 st to be the right weight for my height of 5' 7". The range for me is 8st 7lb - 11st 8lbs.
View attachment 11484

Just checked my 5ft 5 height and my weight on your chart and I'm just a tidge off normal weight!! Well pleased with that thanks for the chart I'm too lazy to look for mine

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I have lost approx 2stone in 6 months with slimming world. It is a great eating plan[/QUOTE
Well done, that's great keep it up until you reach your target weight, I have just 6lb to go!

monkehwife

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Within 4 months of diagnosis I lost 6.5 stones, scary to see the weight go so fast

Reactions: 4 people

Magdalene

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I medically should lose another 4 but I want to lose another 2and I will be quite happy . I have had a third of my pituitary removed over 30 years ago was 6 1/2 stone before but after the weight piled on. Due to this I lose it very slowly. Happy if I lose 1/2 lb a week I would be happy

rowan

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I lost a few pounds in my first 2 weeks of low carbing, but nothing for the last week, is that usual? My diet has been quite steady for the whole 3 weeks.

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
I lost a few pounds in my first 2 weeks of low carbing, but nothing for the last week, is that usual? My diet has been quite steady for the whole 3 weeks.
Quite normal while the body adjusts to the new regime. Just keep doing what you're doing.

phil1966

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I've lost 21.2kg (3st 4lb) since being diagnosed in the middle of November with about another 10kg to go to reach my target thanks to LCHF of < 25g of carbs a day :)

Reactions: 4 people

rowan

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Quite normal while the body adjusts to the new regime. Just keep doing what you're doing.

Thank you. I hope I start losing again as I've just bought some clothes in a size smaller ;)

vit90

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks. Usually known for my hardcore LCHF less then 10 grams, but will emit that occasionally I have berries with double cream or to many nuts: My everyday healthy treat is delicious continental cheese.

I tried to look at the website linked to in your profile but it doesn't work?

You mention a 'lucky escape'? Is your T2 reversed or basically under control through LCHF?

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
This is my first post here. My sugar level was high over Christmas as I had a bad infection, although I was diagnosed borderline last year, it had never been this high. On leaving hospital it was 10.9. I have 11.5lbs, and my sugar level is now 8. I have to go back to the docs at the end of March. I'm hoping to lose at least another half a stone and be down to 7, so I can escape meds.
Hi and welcome!
Good going with the weight loss. :)

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
I've notified the police , they are looking into it::))

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Most important :::: regular size meals at regular times, this will help a lot!

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty
Two stone since last June,Im 5ft 6ins and nine stone,I dont look good .havent tried to lose weight,but had to cut carbs to get BS down.