how to get rid of keto flu?

songorng

i have been on keto around 2 and half week. but i feel like im in hell. blood glucose is drop to 90-100. i feel headache. heavy head. cant concentration. my left side face hurt, running nose. feel like flu or sinusitis.

how to stop all these symptoms?

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
i have been on keto around 2 and half week. but i feel like im in hell. blood glucose is drop to 90-100. i feel headache. heavy head. cant concentration. my left side face hurt, running nose. feel like flu or sinusitis.

You're low on electrolytes, so you'll want to drink bone broth, coconut milk, maybe add some salt to your coffee, have magnesium/potassium supplements... That should get you through, but I think you're almost at the end of it. Good luck!

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Sounds like you could have Leto flu, although you could also have a cold or another virus, however, the message I sent about the same. Take plenty of fluids and keep going.

resander

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I had keto-flu when starting keto-dieting and when returning to keto-diet after having dropped out. Each time I suffered for about one week.
I posted a thread 'Foods that may cause ketosis dropout?' in this forum last week. You may want to read that.