I wish I was pregnant..

D

debrasue

I don't think the human race has evolved the capacity to comprehend what aliens do in a Wiltshire corn field at midnight...
We are all but children by comparison..

All I know is.
If I had some pram wheels? I could take the plank & string, then knock up a "go cart"..?!
With respect, it may be a little premature to start preparing gifts for the baby, since he's not even born yet.
Come to think of it, has anyone given any thought as to the...um...conception process?
How are we going to handle that? ... Anybody?

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
With respect, it may be a little premature to start preparing gifts for the baby, since he's not even born yet.
Come to think of it, has anyone given any thought as to the...um...conception process?
How are we going to handle that? ... Anybody?

In an "unorthodox" move.

I vote we rob a sperm bank??

.. We're already "tooled up" with the alien tech. (They always look like weapons.)
I got the perfect getaway car. & we got the masks! :cool:

D

debrasue

I'm a tad concerned at your enthusiasm for taking the criminal route... Did you not have many opportunities to indulge in that sort of play as a child?
Why can't we just go and ask them? Although we'll need to come up with a convincing story...

S

Shar67

@Jaylee & @debrasue We've got some good gear, genius idea using electric pump. I don't think it's sperm we need I think it's an egg preferably a human one as Tesco barn eggs aren't going cut it. I say preferably human as we are going to be at the cutting edge of science @mist may want to father/mother something else.
We need some one handy with a sharp knife, Ive got a sewing machine and a glue gun. We also need a volunteer to be the person who mops our brows as we work, it will look good on the video.
If it goes wrong and we have to do a hospital drop off, I think it will be handy to have a small covert camera on mist as it will be well funny as docs ask him what's wrong and he keeps saying have I had my baby. That my friends is YouTube gold

Reactions: Jaylee
D

debrasue

@Jaylee & @debrasue We've got some good gear, genius idea using electric pump. I don't think it's sperm we need I think it's an egg preferably a human one as Tesco barn eggs aren't going cut it. I say preferably human as we are going to be at the cutting edge of science @mist may want to father/mother something else.
We need some one handy with a sharp knife, Ive got a sewing machine and a glue gun. We also need a volunteer to be the person who mops our brows as we work, it will look good on the video.
If it goes wrong and we have to do a hospital drop off, I think it will be handy to have a small covert camera on mist as it will be well funny as docs ask him what's wrong and he keeps saying have I had my baby. That my friends is YouTube gold
Ok, as Head Surgeon I'd like to delegate the cutting with the sharp knife to someone else, as I'm a little squeamish... I probably hadn't thought that bit through.
Maybe as Tesco barn eggs are in such plentiful supply, and @mist has already expressed an interest in a non-human approach, we could use that as a starting point. And then, if things don't work out, we could make an omelette and eat the evidence. Although I concede that @mist enquiring "Have I had my chicken yet?" may not produce such great footage...
I have one of those little wildlife cameras which would work covertly, although I'd have to get it out of the bluetits' nesting box.
Hey, guys - this time next year we'll be millionaires!
:)

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Ok, as Head Surgeon I'd like to delegate the cutting with the sharp knife to someone else, as I'm a little squeamish... I probably hadn't thought that bit through.
Maybe as Tesco barn eggs are in such plentiful supply, and @mist has already expressed an interest in a non-human approach, we could use that as a starting point. And then, if things don't work out, we could make an omelette and eat the evidence. Although I concede that @mist enquiring "Have I had my chicken yet?" may not produce such great footage...
I have one of those little wildlife cameras which would work covertly, although I'd have to get it out of the bluetits' nesting box.
Hey, guys - this time next year we'll be millionaires!
:)

But surely the egg should come before the chicken..?!