Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
It is not a pleasant experience, I did it once, that was it never ever again

Yeah, they all say that. But nothing compares to the joy of watching yer kids rebel against you..

It's the "wheel of life!"

S

Shar67

@Jaylee A women once told me its a pain you forget, nope it isn't, its at least 5 months of total pain then a big burst of pain for hours then your delicates are sore for days, all for one ugly baby

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@Jaylee A women once told me its a pain you forget, nope it isn't, its at least 5 months of total pain then a big burst of pain for hours then your delicates are sore for days, all for one ugly baby

At least you had the opportunity to try it out.. @mist is denied his right. But there is no reason being diabetic should stand in his way.. ;)

Personally? Motherhood is not my bag. I'll stick with more realistic goals like being the next Miss World..!

S

Shar67

@Jaylee Miss universe surely?
I think if they can attempt a head transplant, there should be no reason a diabetic male shouldn't be given the chance of motherhood, as all the lady bits fell out to make men parts there must be space inside.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@Jaylee Miss universe surely?
I think if they can attempt a head transplant, there should be no reason a diabetic male shouldn't be given the chance of motherhood, as all the lady bits fell out to make men parts there must be space inside.

But surely they would stitch the head on the shoulders.?!
Where is the fetus going to gestate?

S

Shar67

@Jaylee In the empty pelvis they would need to create a placenta but I'm sure they can do that as well, will have to take some hormones as well, maybe we could get a biology set from amazon and try it on @mist

S

Shar67

Maybe they couldn't find a man willing to go through the procedures and carry a baby for nine months.

S

Shar67

@mist, glad it has brought a smile, keep it up your going to need it when biology set arrives from Amazon, @Jaylee do you think we should watch some YouTube videos on how to go about doing this.

M

mist

Preparation will be key to success. YouTube, Wikihow, Videojug, the more information we can gather the better our chances. We should also discuss how the millions of £££ will be divided.

#ScienceFTW!

Reactions: debrasue and Jaylee
S

Shar67

We might have to keep quiet on the "research" we use in case they want a split and we might need to go to a country with less law around medical procedures as I'm sure a bronze 100m swimming badge is not enough medical qualifications needed in this country. I'm sure if we need extra help there will be plenty of advisors on FB we could turn too. As @Jaylee has done more posts than either of us, he should decide £££ split.

slip

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I think some ones already beaten you to it guys............ Ugly-Fat-People.jpg

Reactions: Jaylee

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Maybe they couldn't find a man willing to go through the procedures and carry a baby for nine months.

Well, I would imagine some sort of drugs would need to be used so the guy doesn't "reject" the baby while grows full term..?
Then there is the actual "birthing" process..? A certain scene from Alien comes to mind...