I wonder what other members do in their spare time

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Aww don't let the Hangmans Noose frighten you Snowy, you need to get a feel of it around your neck to appreciate it more and come to learn to love it.:happy:
I bet your middle name is Pierrepoint Adrian lol

Reactions: 3 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I bet your middle name is Pierrepoint Adrian lol
Yep that's me Albert Adrian Pierrepoint...........................

Albert Pierrepoint was a long-serving hangman in England. He executed at least 400 people.................and is still on the look out for one more:rolleyes:

Reactions: 2 people

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tuna,People spitting on the floor and ironing.
Oooh NO, but I did find an idot...............sorry a willing participant, my son............such a sweet child really.
View attachment 9412

Poor boy,you should of got in it and let him take a picture of you,tell your son I feel his pain lol.

image.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not far from where we live is a place where they used to hang everyone back in the old days,It is called Gallows Corner.
Do like abit of history

Reactions: 4 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Think he's guilty Adrian? Lol

Oh he's guilty alright. For not doing the washing up, flinging his clothes on the floor, to name but a few of his crimes. No actually (and in case he reads this) he is a pretty good lad really, brought up properly by his father of course:rolleyes: and he does help around the house and helps to keep my money from tearing holes in my pockets.:D

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Adrian, I was reading about the Nazis who were hanged after the Nuremberg War Trials, the name escapes me but a US Army Master Sergeant who did a lot of the hangings made his CV up, he had no experience of being a hangman at all and probably botched a lot of hangings. What a sinister dude. Maybe you could enlighten me with his name.

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Not far from where we live is a place where they used to hang everyone back in the old days,It is called Gallows Corner.
Do like abit of history

Are the gallows still there or is it just a landmark now?

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Don't worry Adrian that is what kids are for,my daughter is exactly the same and my poor purse has got shreds of leather missing.
Talk to you all later have to go out have a great day everyone !
image.jpg

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Oh he's guilty alright. For not doing the washing up, flinging his clothes on the floor, to name but a few of his crimes. No actually (and in case he reads this) he is a pretty good lad really, brought up properly by his father of course:rolleyes: and he does help around the house and helps to keep my money from tearing holes in my pockets.:D
I would defend him on those high crimes lol

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Adrian, I was reading about the Nazis who were hanged after the Nuremberg War Trials, the name escapes me but a US Army Master Sergeant who did a lot of the hangings made his CV up, he had no experience of being a hangman at all and probably botched a lot of hangings. What a sinister dude. Maybe you could enlighten me with his name.

Easy. He was called John C. Woods

"John Clarence Woods (June 5, 1911 – July 21, 1950) was a United States Army Master Sergeant who, with Joseph Malta, carried out the Nuremberg executions of ten former top leaders of the Third Reich on October 16, 1946 after they were sentenced to death at the Nuremberg Trials. Time magazine credited him with 347 executions to that date during a 15-year career. According to recent research, a number of 60 to 70 over a period of two years is more credible"

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Me, hey no kangaroo court here lol. As they say in the states "I plead the 5th" lol

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Adrian, did some research there, the name was John C Woods, he is credited with 347 hangings by Time Magazine. I'd give it a google. Well I am an idiot just read your last post.....dohhhh lol lol

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Maybe with all those botched lethal injections in the US you could soon be tendering for some old sparkies and make a mint lol. Well got loads to do too warm and cozy inside and need to get butt moved, it is just 1C now, was -4C last night brrr....

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Yep, too true mate :)

The death of exploration much to my annoyance. The Chaikin book (and get the hardback if you can as it is a complete pictorial history across 3 volumes) is brilliant when mankind once challenged itself.

Not much I don't know about Apollo and the entire history .. Russian included :) Keep the dream alive ..... when we once dared what we are now scared to do. :(

Cheers Mike
I've only got the paperback and since I have re-read it a lot (would still read it again) but I will take your advice and invest in the hardback version. I've always wanted to frame mission patch copies as they would look nice anywhere. Thanks

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
I've only got the paperback and since I have re-read it a lot (would still read it again) but I will take your advice and invest in the hardback version. I've always wanted to frame mission patch copies as they would look nice anywhere. Thanks
You won't regret it :)

mike

Paul59

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Do like abit of history
We have a place called Gallows gate not far from us.