Inside Out Programme BBC1 (London) Tonight 7.30PM

lindisfel

Expert
God help the T2 D's who trust the media, dietitions and I'll informed h.c.p's. It takes some luck to find the formulae and guts to follow it against the tide of bad advice. I feel fortunate I came to meet sterling pathfinders in the LCHF cause. atb Derek

macabee

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Dislikes
People who think Diabetes is 'nothing much to worry about'
@mandy_horsley When they refer to lifestyle I dont think they refer to yours or mine, or anyone in particular. More a general observation that society is more sedentary these day. My mum used to scrub the step, wring the washing out, then put it through a mangle for example. Me, I got a presure washer for the step and a washing machine and dryer...........

My Mum used to do the same. However she still contracted T2 in later life! Probably how I contracted the same five years ago, as for the last 20 years I have been in the normal BMI range [just] do not have a sweet tooth and did not lead a sedentary life style, exercise regularly, stopped driving in '99.

That's why I just get ****** with the generalised and over simplified message of 'Lifestyle choices'

I said when I was diagnosed I will manage and control this disease, it will not control me!

Rant over.

Ho Hum