1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Intermittent fasting: 14/10-16/8, 5:2, 24-hr fast, 20-hr fast

Discussion in 'Fasting' started by AloeSvea, Jun 30, 2015.

1. debbiedoodles

debbiedoodles Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Brilliant are you just having liquids? No food at all?

2. KevinPotts

KevinPotts Type 2 · Well-Known Member

That's right plenty of liquids (2ltr a day) including some Bovril so I get salt and a blod of cream in my strong coffee first thing, so I can do my run....otherwise no food and Ive done a full run and gym session half way through day 3 today and I really feel terrific:)

Sent from my iPad using DCUK Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Roytaylorjasonfunglover

Roytaylorjasonfunglover Family member · Well-Known Member

Hello everybody, I have just finished my exams from school and started a summerjob which is full with activity, but got some pounds to lose so I am gonna do some fasting to burn them off, Gonna keep everybody updated, on my progress.

I fasted from the 13,06.2016 and broke my fast on on the 16.06. I ate on regulary on friday before fasting the whole of saturday, and as I am writing this I am still fasting this sunday. I plan to fast for as long as I am able in order to lose fast as quickly as possible, just ask any questions if you got them!

• Like Like x 2
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook