Jual

saffy

Hi....iam type 2...ive only been on here about 6 weeks and followed advise from these lovely people..my bgs were between 13/20 since ive cut out carbs that shoot my bgs up..(bread potatoes cereal rice pasta)im down to under 8...in fact im so excited at this moment as 2 hrs after my lunch my bg was wait for it.....5.3...wow isnt that great...the nhs told me to eat plenty carbs..so ive proved them wrong..for Mark whose going to see them at Preston...be aware thats were i go...they just seem to want to put you on drugs...if id listened to them last month...(they gave me actos...which after looking into it and reading about it i didnt take )since being on here and changing my diet my bgs are getting better and better...Saffy:)

Jual

Hi Saffy.....great news with the reading and thanks for sharing it as I thought if you were told you needed insulin then that's what you had. Now I know I need to do research first before I pop any pills or stick myself.

I shall have to emulate you once I know what I'm doing!

Jual

Jual

Hi Saffy...just wanted to say that after reading your post I bought myself a Low GI shopping List book and have begun to tailor my diet to that.Hopefully I'll see some results soon.
Thanks...Jual :D

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
That's great news,saffy and jual.It's good to see that this board is really helping people get to grips with diabetes and getting results.