LCHF 23:1

dipsydo

Obviously we are different but I am a diet timing similar to yours.
My experience has been as follows - I am on Low carb and intermittent fasting for about 6 weeks.IF seems to be helping a lot with dawn phenomena. I lost about 28lbs about 1 or 2 lbs a week and then for six weeks I stayed at same weight. Bloods however were good . Then last week I dropped 7 lbs in one week . In one of Doctor Jason Fung's video there is a diagram which shows that weight can come down later than Blood sugars which happened to me so it may be that you are just at a plateau .
The other thing may be variation in my case although it may be a coincidence the weight came down a week after I had a weekend off from IF .
I feel that metabolism if anything has increased and my exercise is walking , nothing heavy.

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I've been at the same weight for weeks - but I am sure it is because my insulin resistance is reducing, which is why my blood glucose has gone down. It is odd that the LCHF way of eating is working on two things which are in opposition - insulin sensitivity and weightloss. In time, however, I hope that my metabolism will be able to resume normal service.