CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
HpprKM,
I feel for your loss, but soon, "the cosmic supply company "/destiny will slip a little furry entity your way and it will reach out to you, saying "LOVE ME!!!" and you will!

WhitbyJet

HpprKM how are you feeling today? Empty but a bit more composed I should imagine?
We have a dog and 2 cats, they are indoor cats. I am a mother hen LOL and need to know where my brood are. I would worry of them getting run over or harmed go any way. Our cats have plenty of indoor activities including a gym and plants specially grown for them, they are both 10years old and very active and never get bored.
More hugs for you x x

HpprKM

Dislikes
Self absorbed and rude people! Motorists who are oblivious to the rest of the world, and really don't give a ****!
FergusCrawford said:
HpprKM,
I feel for your loss, but soon, "the cosmic supply company "/destiny will slip a little furry entity your way and it will reach out to you, saying "LOVE ME!!!" and you will!

Fergus, so many people are telling me this.... it is way too soon yet, but I guess it will happen sometime, I have cats pretty much all my life. Thanks for your kind thoughts. :D

A

Anonymous

Hi Kathleen.

I am sorry I am late to see your painful news. I am so sad you had to say goodbye to Tillie, but you did the kindest, and bravest thing, letting her go when she needed for you to say goodbye. Doing the right thing can sometimes be so hard. Well done to you for doing it, and hugs from me and my animals.

Jeanne xxx

HpprKM

Dislikes
Self absorbed and rude people! Motorists who are oblivious to the rest of the world, and really don't give a ****!
Hi Jeanne, sorry to say I have just found your very kind reply. I am slowly getting over the loss of Tillie, but guess I will always miss her. It was a very difficult thing to have to do, and the guilt that followed was awful, I kept thinking I could have kept her longer and she could have a little more enjoyment out of sitting in the sun, and being petted - but the Vet advised against this, and ultimately I think he has better understanding of what was best for her. I love your little puppy dog by the way :)