Louise On Low Carb Mentor Prog

FranOnTheEdge

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Coriander leaf, chillis, celery, sausages,
I keep getting these messages from someone called "Louise" on the Low Carb Mentor Program - telling me how wonderfully I'm doing (insert hollow stressed laughter here) - I've tried 2 or 3 times to get onto that but I can't figure it out properly. I can't do it at all, so I need to find some way of contacting someone about it so I can sort it out.
Has anyone got any clue how to contact someone?
I'm getting really cross about this. It flicks onto week 3 and I haven't even managed to get week 1 working, or the bits before any weeks at all! - If I click on something it seems to just ignore that:
Like first it asks how you are feeling - I click something, and then it asks HOW I'M FEELING! Well Tee'd off is how I'm feeling!
There's nothing to explain what should happen, so I can't tell if it's the website going wrong, or if it's me clicking the wrong thing, or what it might be! Oh this is so frustrating - as if my trying to sort out what I can eat isn't frustrating enough already!!!

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I keep getting these messages from someone called "Louise" on the Low Carb Mentor Program - telling me how wonderfully I'm doing (insert hollow stressed laughter here) - I've tried 2 or 3 times to get onto that but I can't figure it out properly. I can't do it at all, so I need to find some way of contacting someone about it so I can sort it out.
Has anyone got any clue how to contact someone?
I'm getting really cross about this. It flicks onto week 3 and I haven't even managed to get week 1 working, or the bits before any weeks at all! - If I click on something it seems to just ignore that:
Like first it asks how you are feeling - I click something, and then it asks HOW I'M FEELING! Well Tee'd off is how I'm feeling!
There's nothing to explain what should happen, so I can't tell if it's the website going wrong, or if it's me clicking the wrong thing, or what it might be! Oh this is so frustrating - as if my trying to sort out what I can eat isn't frustrating enough already!!!

That sounds very odd - can you please PM me your email address and the browser you're using and we'll look into it?