Low Carb Christmas Recipes

K

Kat100

Sorry to write on your thread , but I want to make one to , mince pie that is , so can a kind person tell admin that I can hardly get on the site I have tried emailing but guess every one is busy ...server has error ...with Java script problems ? Is anyone else having problems ...all the pages keep jumping ..something strange going on and just when I need to think of christmas food ...help please ...kat x miss everyone.....you miss people at Christmas ....@Daisy ...if you can help....Thanks everyone ...

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sorry to write on your thread , but I want to make one to , mince pie that is , so can a kind person tell admin that I can hardly get on the site I have tried emailing but guess every one is busy ...server has error ...with Java script problems ? Is anyone else having problems ...all the pages keep jumping ..something strange going on and just when I need to think of christmas food ...help please ...kat x miss everyone.....you miss people at Christmas ....@Daisy ...if you can help....Thanks everyone ...

Hi @Giverny and any other mod-type person.

Can anyone help @Kat100 ?

Nuthead

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
No problems for me. Try rebooting your router and whatever your useing to post

Reactions: 4 people
A

Avocado Sevenfold

Well, now you HAVE to show us! ;)

Christmas spicy nuts (can be eaten any time of the year probably)

Dry roast nuts in the oven for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and drizzle with oil.
Add 'erbs and spices.
Allow to cool.

I used smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, tomato powder, thyme, nutritional yeast, truvia and salt. Or anything you fancy. Someone mentioned on here that there is a Nando's peri peri seasoning available, sounds great, but I can't find it in the shops.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
A

Avocado Sevenfold

@Brunneria - just a thought, do you think the cheese straws would work as little shapes like cookies. If it worked, they would be a good shape for dipping.

Nuthead

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin

205zjg9.jpg

Add 'erbs and spices.
Allow to cool.

I used smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, tomato powder, thyme, nutritional yeast, truvia and salt. Or anything you fancy. Someone mentioned on here that there is a Nando's peri peri seasoning available, sounds great, but I can't find it in the shops.
I'm going to enjoy your spicy nuts :hilarious:
smilie013.gif

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Brunneria - just a thought, do you think the cheese straws would work as little shapes like cookies. If it worked, they would be a good shape for dipping.

They might indeed.

Mine weren't very strong though. Not capable of weightlifting dip. More a delicate sip of dip...

alliebee

205zjg9.jpg

Add 'erbs and spices.
Allow to cool.

In the co op they have nandos peri peri

Reactions: 4 people

alliebee

205zjg9.jpg

Add 'erbs and spices.
Allow to cool.

Reactions: 2 people

alliebee

205zjg9.jpg

Add 'erbs and spices.
Allow to cool.

Reactions: 2 people

Lenny3

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
not much
I'm gonna make some boozy truffles. I'm thinking choc and cream with generous slug of any alcohol really gonna see what miniatures I can find.

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Loved the bowl. Would have been nice tonight to serve my cheese and pickled onion snack. Not sure it was the best thing to have this late but I was feeling a bit hungry after my ghost walk.