Merry Christmas!

Guilty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just want to wish all of you posters and lurkers a very merry Christmas.

This forum has been so motivational and informative. And has helped me find a lifestyle that both makes me happy and manages the diabetes.

From an A1c of 110 at diagnosis, to 36 (latest). And many meds dropped along the way.

Will hopefully be managing this for many years to come. So it's great to have somewhere like this forum to keep me engaged.

Thank you all !!!

jessj

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Just want to wish all of you posters and lurkers a very merry Christmas.

This forum has been so motivational and informative. And has helped me find a lifestyle that both makes me happy and manages the diabetes.

From an A1c of 110 at diagnosis, to 36 (latest). And many meds dropped along the way.

Will hopefully be managing this for many years to come. So it's great to have somewhere like this forum to keep me engaged.

Thank you all !!!
Very well done you, excellent!

I totally agree, life would be so very different & difficult if it weren't for the good folks on here.

Merry Christmas to you & to every one of the forum family.

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Merry Christmas to all, from the both of us! (The tall bloke is my husband, Kornelis... And he's been hearing about you guys for years now. :))

Attachments

• 413953671_319976064277230_1214437374077566250_n.jpg
    413953671_319976064277230_1214437374077566250_n.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 69

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Congratulations @Guilty. From an HbA1c result of 110 down to 36 mmol/mol is some achievement.

Merry Christmas to you and all of our forum family.
Take care everyone and enjoy the Yuletide festivities!

Paul_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Merry Christmas everyone!

I would echo every word @Guilty said, this is a wonderful place, made everything it is by its amazing members.

• Agree
Reactions: MrsA2