middle names

benjygirl

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
disrespectful people
I haven't got one. I always felt that I was missing out on something. I went to school with a girl called Pearl Button !!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Hi All .

There is a cardiac nurse cherry .
Married a bloke with surname pye .

Was so used to all the cherry pye [pie] digs at her name .

Anna .

coco4

Hi my middle name is Ann, first name Carole note with an E because the registrar at the time of my birth said without the E my name would be considered masculine as in French E denotes the feminine. I could never work out why middle name Ann was spelt without an E though. Perhaps they couldn't decide if I was male or female at the time lol :lol:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
benjygirl said:
I haven't got one. I always felt that I was missing out on something. I went to school with a girl called Pearl Button !!

I met a girl called Pearl whilst on holiday in Scotland in the 1970's, but don't know what her surname was though, could of been Dean :wink: or maybe she had a brother :lol:

If you know someone with the surname of Carrot and a baby girl is born, don't let them call her Henrietta :lol:

RRB :)

benjygirl

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
disrespectful people
My daughter-in-law was in the maternity hospital with a girl whose surname was Piper. She called her little son Dwayn !!!

Neil Walters

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
not being Grumpy
Robinredbreast said:
benjygirl said:

I met a girl called Pearl whilst on holiday in Scotland in the 1970's, but don't know what her surname was though, could of been Dean :wink: or maybe she had a brother :lol:

If you know someone with the surname of Carrot and a baby girl is born, don't let them call her Henrietta :lol:

RRB :)

Apparently Jasper Carrot was trying to call his daughter Nora!

faeoj

I'm Jessica Fae! absolutely love my names. brother and sisters have unusual first names but boring middle names! Laurie bethanne, bailey Patrick and lia Isobel known as poppy! a good name is important especially when your in trouble in public and all three names!

Tracey167

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi

My middle names Lynn don't really like that but to be honest not to keen on my first name either

tracey167

xAoifex

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
My middle name is Seren, it means "star" in Welsh. My Mother is Irish and my father Welsh so I got a mixed name. Not sure why I didn't get it as a first name as it's far less likely to be mispronounced and misspelt!

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
Mine are inspired by my fathers love of simon and garfunkel and my mothers love of Elvis Presley so win a coconut and guess what they are 8)

xAoifex

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Please please please let your name be Paul Garfunkel Elvis
That would be awesome!

Thommothebear

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
My middle name is "bear". It means Bear, as in huge great arctic predator partial to walrus and seal. Fact.

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
Thommothebear said:
My middle name is "bear". It means Bear, as in huge great arctic predator partial to walrus and seal. Fact.

Cool! :thumbup:

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
xAoifex said:
Please please please let your name be Paul Garfunkel Elvis
That would be awesome!

LOL!! Close but no cigar I'm afraid!! :lol:

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
desidiabulum said:
Paul Mrs Robinson Hound-dog?

Ho Ho!! Not quite but I like your thinking although I'm relieved my parents didn't go that far! :lol:

lrw60

Dislikes
salads, meat, being bored
paul-1976 said:
Mine are inspired by my fathers love of simon and garfunkel and my mothers love of Elvis Presley so win a coconut and guess what they are 8)

Bridge over sequined costume??

Or could your name be Paul Aaron ........?

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
lrw60 said:
paul-1976 said:

Bridge over sequined costume??

Or could your name be Paul Aaron ........?

You're getting VERY warm :wink:

hornplayer

I'm Stephanie Kate. I don't mind Kate, but I've always hated Stephanie. - have you noticed that, in books, Stephanie is always the bi!ch???
Going to America is worst. They insist on calling me "Stephanie-Kate", which makes me feel like one of the shop assistants in Pretty Woman!

PLEASE, call me Steph!