Motion Sickness Tablets and Insulin!

D

Deleted member 391597

I'm due to go on my first holiday abroad on Saturday since being diagnosed. I don't usually suffer with motion sickness other than when I am flying. I am wondering if the tablets I take will interfere with my insulin? There's no information on the leaflet and I am ringing my DSN tomorrow to check but wondered if anyone had any experience with this?

Thanks!

maria030660

Dislikes
backstabbers, brocoli and dirt toilets...uggghhhh
hi,

I suffer from car sickness and dont put me on a boat, i will vomit forever. I take pills for them, they are brilliant and never have interfered with my insulin. If you dont take them and keep vomiting upsetting your whole balance including your sugar levels

nomoredonuts

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Current American Presidents.
hi,

I suffer from car sickness and dont put me on a boat, i will vomit forever. I take pills for them, they are brilliant and never have interfered with my insulin. If you dont take them and keep vomiting upsetting your whole balance including your sugar levels
Can you name names? Some sort of Dramamine? I'm due to be on a very small boat in the middle of the ocean in a few weeks, and I get nauseous in the bath!