My latest result

Mothman

Dislikes
Raw tomatoes and arrogant people.
Good heavens, had a result of 4.6,2 hours after grub today!! Mind you, no carbs for lunch and i have been very busy logging trees and clearing up and then off to Sainsburys where i had to walk through the crisps section twice looking for almonds, that was almost beyond endurance. This morning it was 5.2 when i got up so the weight loss with the low carb diet is working well.

Andy

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
Looking good Mothman :thumbup:

Mothman

Dislikes
shine said:
Very good :) If you don't mind me asking what did you have for breakfast and lunch please

Actually, i had 6, yes,6,gluten free, small Nimble sized bits of toast'not very tasty', with Olivio light spread, 4 with marmite and 2 with quince jelly as i thought i would need the carbs working outside in this Arctic weather for breakfast plus a cuppa tea of course. Lunch was some chicken pieces with some of my home grown picled onions and a tomato cuppa soup.

I am getting my head around low carb diets but i can say its hard but i am coping.

Andy

Mothman

Dislikes
Sid Bonkers said:
Looking good Mothman :thumbup:

Thanks Sid,

its people like you who have given me the inspiration, not only to listen to those who know but actually do it.
And the results show.

Andy