My low carb/IF Diet - BG and progress

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
That sort of reduction makes the next appointent pretty decent I'm sure. ;)

Debmcgee

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
It feels good to know I'm doing the best I can without any medical intervention

Reactions: AndBreathe

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It feels good to know I'm doing the best I can without any medical intervention
You're doing bloody great.. well proud of you. Keep it up.
Just broke a 4 1/2 day fast with mushroom and sausage omelette for lunch and cheese and bacon with burgers in iceberg lettuce for dinner.. now completely stuffed.

Debmcgee

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
You're doing bloody great.. well proud of you. Keep it up.
Just broke a 4 1/2 day fast with mushroom and sausage omelette for lunch and cheese and bacon with burgers in iceberg lettuce for dinner.. now completely stuffed.

Awww thanks!

Dunno how you can eat all that after an EF! It takes me at least a day to be able to handle anything significant! Last month I struggled eating scrambled eggs....

I'm due my next three dayer next Wednesday. Physically it's easy but mentally, that's the hardest bit! I found it's a lot easier to do while at work that's for sure.

X

Reactions: Freema

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well I do feel rather full... I'm going to try one day on one day off next week with one meal each evening to see how that works, kinda intermittent 47 hour fasting could be fun...

Debmcgee

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I changed my fasting too. I eat two meals at weekend and do 23/1 weekdays. I'm just not hungry! Never thought that would ever happen. I've also gotten really good at resisting temptation in the staff room.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I changed my fasting too. I eat two meals at weekend and do 23/1 weekdays. I'm just not hungry! Never thought that would ever happen. I've also gotten really good at resisting temptation in the staff room.
That's great... I've been doing these eat friday, sat and sunday then fast until lunch on friday again..weight coming off after a stall so working but thought the 47 hour fasts might be easier.. we will see. Anyway I think you're really doing well, so many congrats.

Debmcgee

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks and so are you! For the first time in my life I KNOW I will do this! It's so weird but equally wonderful. Oh and I got discharged from pain clinic for slipped discs. I now only take my night meds and only half of those

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well just an Amazing way you handle it all interesting to follow too

Debmcgee

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @4ratbags !

I'm really good thanks. I've lost 4.5 stones and hba1c is good and just outside the prediabetic range. Admittedly strayed a little over xmas but cannot wait to get back on board again in a few days.

My pain has gone from my sciatica thanks to reduced inflammation and I'm off all my pain meds. I never thought that would happen

Had a slight glitch after an abnormal smear test and am undergoing treatment/awaiting second biopsy results which are expected end of Jan. Had an op last week to remove a large area on my cervix which was precancerous, but all is expected to be ok so fingers crossed...

Hope you're all well and had a wonderful xmas . Thank you for thinking about me xxx

Reactions: ziggy_w