Tablets (oral)
What a wonderful relief for you both. Onwards and upwards now x

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @SlimLizzy,

So glad it turned out to be nothing. It must be load of your mind. Enjoy your celebration -- you deserve it.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
He is on holiday for a week, we have ferry booked and friend arriving in France from Australia in few days time, so could not wait for him. Anyhow seems he was being alarmist as so far nothing nasty has been found. Saw other doctor this afternoon who suggests another couple of tests, just to be sure. But there is nothing major or sinister visible. :playful::singing::):D
That's brilliant news to date. :)
I'm hoping it just all the excitement and none food days as your appetite isn't there. Distraction can help with many things. Overeating is one of them. Hopefully once your eating well you won't be losing either.
Myself I find chocolate a laxative. In fact it can kick off my IBS. IBS can cause weight loss or gain.

Reactions: DawnOfTheZed

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
@SlimLizzy glad your scan was ok - having had two in the last year I know what scanxiety feels like. Hopefully they will get to the bottom of it.
Thank you for your good wishes, spending some straight back to you. Santè

Reactions: zauberflote

zauberflote

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
okra. Cigarette smoke, old, new, and permeating a room, wafting from a balcony, etc etc. That I have so many chronic diseases. That I take so very many meds. Being cold. Anything too loud, but specifically non-classical music and the television.
I am laughing and holding hands and sending huge hugs! On to that future now!

zauberflote

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
okra. Cigarette smoke, old, new, and permeating a room, wafting from a balcony, etc etc. That I have so many chronic diseases. That I take so very many meds. Being cold. Anything too loud, but specifically non-classical music and the television.
Yoohoo @SlimLizzy haven't seen you around? I know you're crazy busy, and I'm hoping it's all good busy

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Yoohoo @SlimLizzy haven't seen you around? I know you're crazy busy, and I'm hoping it's all good busy
Crazy busy is right, have only one day until friend arrives from Australia, pls e is a building site. Dust everywhere, and as fast as Mr slim fixes one thing another starts to breakdown. Now need special technique for flushing toilet and turning on basin tap. Also have to be careful when you sit down, or might get pinched. However today he fixed two doors, so they no longer require instruction as to technique for closing. But tonight the fire started smoking and so the chimney has to be swept tomorrow, along with all the other jobs we were going to do.
One step forward and two back. Not sure how my diet is going too much bread I think and possibly not enough calories. Will be weighing again Monday. Hope all is well with you and MrZ.

Reactions: DJC3

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi Everyone, should also have said the apple trees are blossoming and there wild orchids and primroses as well, its very pretty. We have dug a tiny patch of ground to start growing vegetables. Mr slim has laid the base for a gazebo (humping stone in all that heat). Not surprisingly he was exhausted. Buy recovered enough to cut some more of the grass today.

Reactions: HSSS and DJC3

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Last round of tests, results are in and all came back normal. No need to make further appt with doc. Have also managed to gain a couple of pounds. Unsurprising since we are eating out three/four course meals nearly every day. Not getting a lot of exercise either.

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Last round of tests, results are in and all came back normal. No need to make further appt with doc. Have also managed to gain a couple of pounds. Unsurprising since we are eating out three/four course meals nearly every day. Not getting a lot of exercise either.

All good then, thats brilliant!