New evidence shows it's a waste of time.

SugarBuzz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
**** doctors. Airport travel.
New evidence shows it's a waste of time, and may have been a total con all along. There is no benefit at all unless you are over 70, and even then the actual benefit is negligible.
The biggest problems were how cases were treated. you have a breathing problem due to the virus causing low sats. to then treat them with drugs that SUPPRESS the breathing, is now realised to have been madness, and significantly exacerbated the illness. it's even been reported as in effect euthanasia.
Research has shown that by the time you've had 4 doses of "vaccine". you are actually 3 times more likely to get Covid, than if you hadn't been stuck, as your immune system has been compromised.
It's funny that the only countries with above average excess deaths, were the ones that vaccinated the heaviest. And countries where they did not vaccinate, have no excess deaths and virtually NO Covid.
The average age of "Covid" deaths in this country, was actually 2 years higher than average life expectancy!

I am glad I saw through the BS and decided to wait it out. Type 1, poor-ish control, non mask wearer, non tester (so never had covid), 2 cold wet winters of death survivor (LOL), not worried every time I have a heart flutter ;)

I was just having a glance at my 2020 covid posts here when Bojo and the government were talking baloney that defied logic. That should have been a red flag for everyone.

Reactions: dosh and Debandez

SugarBuzz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
**** doctors. Airport travel.
An unvaccinated 25 yr old was more likely to have had covid therefore more likely to give it to granny.

Wow! That is some serious baloney right there. Straight out of the Science™ playbook (sponsored by big pharma).

I will wait for these made up statistics and odds that you speak of. Please post them . . . we will be waiting . . .

Last edited:

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Wow! That is some serious baloney right there. Straight out of the Science™ playbook (sponsored by big pharma).
Not if you understand statistics and odds it’s not. But then if you believe never having tested means you never had covid it’s an argument I’m not willing to have with you.

• Funny
Reactions: SugarBuzz

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
forum bugs
Just a reminder to all that forum rule A1 states

The Diabetes Forum is our Member interaction area, where questions are asked and exchanges of views take place. Please ask questions, provide answers, start debates and challenge where appropriate - but please be compassionate, considerate and kind towards others. Civil debate is healthy, but rudeness, bullying and/or Member belittling is not acceptable and will not be tolerated.

You are free to disagree but please keep it civil.