No Activation Email

Jumping_Bean

You can ignore this username. I tried to sign up a week ago with another username and a regular outlook email address but didn't get my activation email. I have emailed [email protected] twice but am getting no response.

I have also tried the 'Ask a question' form but I am getting blocked as it seems I am classed as spam!

Does anyone check the inbox for the forum email?

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
You can ignore this username. I tried to sign up a week ago with another username and a regular outlook email address but didn't get my activation email. I have emailed [email protected] twice but am getting no response.

I have also tried the 'Ask a question' form but I am getting blocked as it seems I am classed as spam!

Does anyone check the inbox for the forum email?

Hi :)

Have you checked your junk mail inbox? Sometimes activation emails mistakenly go into Junk/Spam.

I'll pass this on to a member of the admin team so hopefully all will be sorted for you very soon :)

lowedb

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I had the same problem initially. The forum doesn't like some email addresses. So I guess any emails for help also get blocked (at least I hope I wasn't being ignored). Tried again with a less controversial email and it all worked fine. I came across a similar issue with Facebook which is why I tried an alternative.

Coopsman1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I had exactly the same problem with my yahoo email. I eventually got an email from the help email, so please be patient. I think it took 2-3 weeks to reply, but this was over the Xmas period.

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
There's been an issue with our server config, this should be resolved now. If anyone's still having trouble, please drop me a PM.

Reactions: azure

timat22

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I've been having the same problem this week and it was only resolved by phone call.
I to had emailed twice with no response.
So I guess problem still exists.

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
I've been having the same problem this week and it was only resolved by phone call.
I to had emailed twice with no response.
So I guess problem still exists.

Tagging @Giverny to respond to this.

wiseowl_123

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Bullies & Cauliflower cheese
@Juicyj Good evening I have never received email notifications(thought it was me);)