FranOnTheEdge

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Coriander leaf, chillis, celery, sausages,
This is a first for many, many months, maybe a year. But this morning I woke up and my mouth was NOT dry! First time in a very, very long time. (what a nice Easter present!)
Bluebells are coming out, buds are bursting on all the trees, daffs are continuously opening and displaying their colour, - got my Mum a pot of daffs with a salmon pink trumpet center, gonna give it to her tomorrow with her egg. (Daffs are just green stalks at present, I can't wait to see what they are like when they have flowers on.)

I got a pair of long handled shears from Ian, so I can snip off long stalks at about ground level without having to bend - bending is bad with my arthritis. They are lovely shears, 'Friskars' and so snip, snip sharp! - I love them intensely! Might have been just a tad more expensive than an egg would have been. ROFL!

Reactions: 4 people

SunnyExpat

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
It's even better when you wake in the night, and don't need to get a glass of water as your mouth is so dry, (followed by a trip to the loo after that)

FranOnTheEdge

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Coriander leaf, chillis, celery, sausages,
It's even better when you wake in the night, and don't need to get a glass of water as your mouth is so dry, (followed by a trip to the loo after that)
That's exactly what's been happening for the last... year maybe? Feels like forever anyway.
I still had a drink at about 2am when I woke up to go to the loo, (my fault, I should have gone before I went to sleep, I was just so sleepy I forgot) but no dry mouth then either.

Can your shoulders feel thinner? I swear mine do! Lol!

Reactions: 2 people

mfactor

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yep same with me , have had a glass of water next to the bed for years and just stopped these last few months, been T2 for 3 years but had the water for 6/7 years (prediabetes ? )