Normal range. Wow!!

Rosie B

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Type 2, using 1000mg Metformin am/pm

Today is the First day since my diagnosis, end of January, that I've had a 5.9 blood sugar prior to my evening meal... Then two hours post eating, my blood sugar was 7.8. I'm absolutely thrilled. Ive also lost 13lb in weight. I'm doing intermittent fasting and low carb/ high fat eating regime....The help & information I've gained from this group has really helped me so much. Thanks everyone.

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Fantastic stuff, @Rosie B

great weight loss too.

can only agree the help on here should be bottled and given to every
new diabetic in every surgery across the globe.

best wishes, rosie.b
long may it continue..:)

Reactions: Prem51 and Rosie B

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Very well done @Rosie B !! Now keeping up the good work is your next challenge and I am certain you will excel at it !!

Reactions: Prem51

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Type 2, using 1000mg Metformin am/pm

Today is the First day since my diagnosis, end of January, that I've had a 5.9 blood sugar prior to my evening meal... Then two hours post eating, my blood sugar was 7.8. I'm absolutely thrilled. Ive also lost 13lb in weight. I'm doing intermittent fasting and low carb/ high fat eating regime....The help & information I've gained from this group has really helped me so much. Thanks everyone.
Well done!

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Brilliant excellent news keep it going just think how much better your tests will be at your review you are going in right direction.