Obesity

ongonadi

Why is obesity important? Why do you think Americans are eating themselves to death? Im doing a speech about obesity and i need a few ideas. :) Can some give me some ideas please?

C

catherinecherub

People are loathe to answer questions like this without a bit of background information from the poster.
You need to let us know who you are, where this talk is taking place and why you are so interested.

A

Anonymous

ongonadi said:
Why do you think Americans are eating themselves to death?

If you start with the premise that obesity is caused by overeating then perhaps you should do some reading before giving a speech :?

henrymilathy

Obesity is very general problem..which can be seen normally in many cases..It is a problem which arises due to overeating..Our complete body get stiff and inactive...This problem can be reduced by taking proper diet and regular exercises..By doing so we can make our body perfect....

dawnmc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Did you ask this question in every forum you might have visited? Random question in a random forum? Did you assume diabetics are fat?

borofergie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Racism, Sexism, Homophobia
ongonadi said:
Why is obesity important? Why do you think Americans are eating themselves to death? Im doing a speech about obesity and i need a few ideas. :) Can some give me some ideas please?

Get yourself a copy of "Why We Get Fat" by Gary Taubes, lock yourself in a room, read it, and you'll rock the room with your speech.

keepinglean

Hello,

I advised that you have to make a deep research about obesity before making a speech. When a person is obese they are automatically considered as malnourished and it is a disease causing problem which can lead to type 2 diabetes and heart disease.