oooppss just ate 6 cream eggs

Seriously_Sax1989

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
A little off topic but a lady I work with had a massive go at me for eating a single Bourbon biscuit with my cup of tea... Then told me how she'd be a "good diabetic" as she has the willpower to eat a square of chocolate rather than a whole row as it's just "far to filling" *raised eyebrow and sarcastic looks all round* lol :)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

novorapidboi26

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
It really amazes me that there are people out there like that.......a nosey old women likely......no one would say that to me at work.....no one actually cares.....I work in an office full of men thank god......

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 2 people

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
Lucky you! On our training day I ate the chilli without the rice. The lectures I had to endure. One woman told me that I didn't know hat I was talking about because she sorted out her dad's diet as he's diabetic and apparently I need carb. Course I do. As a diabetic I needed that white rice which turns to sugar and raises my bs! :banghead: it was even better when I went hypo and they gave me a sugary drink which they forced me to drink before lecturing me on how dangerous and irresponsible my low carb diet was and that I needed to go home and sort myself out. And they got their medical degrees from........ :face palm: I do delight in telling them what my bs now is and how much weight I've lost! :D

Reactions: 2 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
image.jpg

Looks like sugar-crush has found fame. :)