Our Debs goes for it!

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
She really is a rising star! Brilliant accolade from David Unwin. Well done @Debandez
( and thanks for posting @bulkbiker I don’t do Twitter so didn’t see it)

Reactions: Debandez

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Deb S never stops.
And she is constantly active on Twitter.
I don't know where she finds the ours in a day !

i thinks she Part Time-Lord, @ianf0ster ;)

how else to explain how she EVER finds the time to do all that she does..
and all with no real training just sheer determination.

Much respect to a lovely lady.

Reactions: Debandez and DJC3

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I tried hard to arrange for Deb to participate in our local self care event, 3 weeks from now, but alas she was already booked that afternoon.

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I tried hard to arrange for Deb to participate in our local self care event, 3 weeks from now, but alas she was already booked that afternoon.

ya Snooze
Ya loose..:D

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
ya Snooze
Ya loose..:D
Deb is well known now amongst the two GP practices in my town. I asked that she be invited some weeks back but it didn’t happen, I think largely owing to the people who set these events up are over stretched with dealing with a wide spectrum of medical conditions and have a long “to do list”. Having said that it seems that the date was already pencilled in to Debandez calendar as a matter of monthly routine.

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Deb is well known now amongst the two GP practices in my town. I asked that she be invited some weeks back but it didn’t happen, I think largely owing to the people who set these events up are over stretched with dealing with a wide spectrum of medical conditions and have a long “to do list”. Having said that it seems that the date was already pencilled in to Debandez calendar as a matter of monthly routine.

Cheers @Listlad

interesting and relevant
thank you for that

i know you are doing your bit in the field,

(you know i was just joshing, right..;))

Reactions: Debandez

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Deb S never stops.
And she is constantly active on Twitter.
I don't know where she finds the hours in a day !
I never have my phone out of my hand. I have raised multi tasking to a new level. I can even tweet in my sleep! I mean like now!

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
i thinks she Part Time-Lord, @ianf0ster ;)

how else to explain how she EVER finds the time to do all that she does..
and all with no real training just sheer determination.

Much respect to a lovely lady.
I've always been determined. But this mission like no other.
Example:
When I fought against the government for what was rightly mine (getting paid for all the additional hours I put in as manager of Blackpool central on the last census) I won. I wrote a 6 page a4 to the guy right at the top. I had made notes along the way. My initial appeal to area manager was rejected with a 'no money in the pot' so I went over them. On my birthday 6th June I was in Greece. Got a call from the man himself. Asking for my account details. Got £3000 paid in. Brilliant. But what about my holiday pay that goes with the extra hours worked I asked. No chance. Ok. So I took them to court. Small claims. I won. Happy as Larry.

We will get there. In this together. No i in team.

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I would have loved nothing more. It's monthly diabetics meeting. Missed the last 2 due to other commitments. They have asked me to do a talk. Wouldnt mind but they have heard it all before!!! Cant let them down. Lovely bunch. Getting great results!

Reactions: jjraak and ziggy_w

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I've always been determined. But this mission like no other.
Example:
When I fought against the government for what was rightly mine (getting paid for all the additional hours I put in as manager of Blackpool central on the last census) I won. I wrote a 6 page a4 to the guy right at the top. I had made notes along the way. My initial appeal to area manager was rejected with a 'no money in the pot' so I went over them. On my birthday 6th June I was in Greece. Got a call from the man himself. Asking for my account details. Got £3000 paid in. Brilliant. But what about my holiday pay that goes with the extra hours worked I asked. No chance. Ok. So I took them to court. Small claims. I won. Happy as Larry.

We will get there. In this together. No i in team.
Reminds me of me.

Reactions: jjraak and Debandez