Prof Tim Noakes

M

Member496333

Brilliant. Thanks for sharing. Tim Noakes and Lore of Nutrition were instrumental in saving my life. Along with Jason Fung, I owe a debt of gratitude that I’ll never be able to repay.

The whole case against Noakes will surely go down as one of the biggest blunders in the history of this field? All they achieved with their witch hunt was to make themselves look dumb, and unwittingly promote his message to millions of people who’d never previously heard of him. Thickos!

:hilarious:

Reactions: LucySW and Indy51

Gazzamius

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ignorance
What an excellent lecture by Tim Noakes. if this message wasn't hidden for all those years we probably would be right on top of Type 2 DM today. what a great man.

Reactions: Member496333

Lotties

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
There are written parts 1-6 (It's the insulin...) on the Noakes Foundation website but they just go into the historical background in more depth with more references. No soundbites from Prof. Noakes; you get the full story as far as possible.

NicoleC1971

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
There are written parts 1-6 (It's the insulin...) on the Noakes Foundation website but they just go into the historical background in more depth with more references. No soundbites from Prof. Noakes; you get the full story as far as possible.
The long form is also on the Crossfit site! They also sponsor Gary Taubes I believe. Best history of the science I've heard since I read Gary Taubes books.

Reactions: Indy51 and Lotties