PVD/PAD question

RichardNY

Dislikes
People that feel the need to put others down in order to make themselves feel better. A closed mind. A Fiscal view of life. Oh and Emu he used to scare the **** out of me when I was a kid :-s
I get the impression from all the articles I read about PVD/PAD that it's a very reproducable consistent and predictable pain but ...

I wonder if any of you have experience with this :-

Is it common to get good days where you don't feel any cramps (even when walking)? then say bad for two to three days ? I've been plauged the last few days and come around midday today no pins and needles and no cramping :? so off for a little walk and about a mile in some mild pain but no walk stoppers ... :eek: this thing has me really baffled at the moment and as with the diabetes I am finding advice that basically says make sure all is in order (you won't make it past 5 years without a 'MAJOR' event happening) to the opposite of walk and you will be fine !

I am begining to appreciate why GP's have such a hard time ... one day your feet are literally killing you the next mildy annoying the next fine ! Kneipp Therapy seems to help on very bad days (something a board member suggested a while back when this all started).

All the best peeps.

Richard.