Radio 4 now!

wiflib

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Fung, Yudkin, Keyes, fat, calories, obesity, carbs...

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Could you give the name of the programme so I can catch it later on radio iPlayer, please.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Fung, Yudkin, Keyes, fat, calories, obesity, carbs...
Which programme was this on wiflib, for those of us not tuned in, but may do the iPlayer thing?

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Lots of Dr Fung and so Robert Lustig but then...Alison Tedstone.. its all our fault..we're not reading the labels...

wiflib

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Which programme was this on wiflib, for those of us not tuned in, but may do the iPlayer thing?

PM in case you missed @bulkbiker post.
There’s a whole week of diet thing and it’s possible none of it came from ‘our lot’ which means the word is getting out.

Reactions: HSSS

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Lots of Dr Fung and so Robert Lustig but then...Alison Tedstone.. its all our fault..we're not reading the labels...
The Alison Tedstone bit of the programme shows what we are up against she hadn’t even bothered to listen to what the others said very aggravating and shows what rubbish and mis information we are up against too.

Daibell

Master
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
The Alison Tedstone bit of the programme shows what we are up against she hadn’t even bothered to listen to what the others said very aggravating and shows what rubbish and mis information we are up against too.
I shudder whenever I hear Alison's name mentioned as the advice coming from PHE, which I believe she runs, is what the NHS and many other organisations follow.