Room 101 (like the TV prog)

killerkaz

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Kids!! The little darlings should be locked in room 101 until they are 21. Preferably with their parents who think it's not their job to teach junior some manners or respect.

Reactions: 2 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Hmmm...this is an interesting topic. I'll keep my Room 101 suggestions short....well, maybe! ;)

Indecisive people.

People who ALWAYS have to have the last word. (There's a few members on the forum I'd put into room 101.)

"Your Sky Box Is Not Receiving a signal" message, as the screen goes blank, right in the middle of a fab programme.

Lukewarm coffee that you've paid a small ransom for, just because it's their "company policy" just in case someone scalds themselves and then sues them! Coffee is SUPPOSED to be hot. So if idiots aren't careful with theirs, don't make the rest of us suffer with vile coffee.

Cold calling, junk mail, market research phone calls...right in the middle of dinner.

Last edited by a moderator:

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
The people on forum who pounce on new members to promote THEIR method as the only way of managing blood glucose, without waiting to be asked.
Sort of seems like they have a competition to get another member of their team.

(Probably fall into same category as suggested by @Mrs B
I can provide you with the names of the offenders lmao :D:hilarious:

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Hmmm...this is an interesting topic. I'll keep my Room 101 suggestions short....well, maybe! ;)

Indecisive people.

People who ALWAYS have to have the last word. (There's a few members on the forum I'd put into room 101.)

"Your Sky Box Is Not Receiving a signal" message, as the screen goes blank, right in the middle of a fab programme.

Lukewarm coffee that you've paid a small ransom for, just because it's their "company policy" just in case someone scalds themselves and then sues them! Coffee is SUPPOSED to be hot. So if idiots aren't careful with theirs, don't make the rest of us suffer with **** coffee.

Cold calling, junk mail, market research phone calls...right in the middle of dinner.

Lol AJ, totally agree. I'd put the Health & Safety Act into the shredder and Room 101. It's spoiled a random and spontaneous world now. Things I remember fondly from school chemistry lessons to early days at work would be outlawed now. :p:)

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Indecisive people.

I don't think indecisive people or last word types should go into 101.

Maybe the indecisive then..?
I'm not so sure about the last word people though...
Nope, I'm adamant about the LWP. I don't think they should go into room 101. o_O

Reactions: 6 people

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I think they should.

You are wrong @Jaylee .

But then, on the other hand... Um... Let me think about this...

Yes.

No. I'm adamant. I can't decide.

:D

Reactions: 8 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I think Jey might be correct!

But,

Brunneria is always right!

Well, most of the time! I think, maybe, I'm sure she is!

Reactions: 6 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I think they should.

You are wrong @Jaylee .

But then, on the other hand... Um... Let me think about this...

Yes.

No. I'm adamant. I can't decide.

:D

The Netherland dwarf... Not my idea of a good accompaniment with a morning cup of coffee... :D

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Yup!! The "indecisive people" 101 suggestion I made got EXACTLY the response I expected from you daft lot! ;) Some people are just born without the Decisive Gene.

INDECISION POEM

I think that I may be indecisive.
But now I’m not really quite sure.

I can’t seem to make up my mind.
I've never had this problem before.

I used to see everything in black and white.
Now I can’t decide and nothing is right.

I was going to buy some Venison.
But decided it was a little deer.

Maybe I’ll get some new glasses.
So my clouded judgement is clear.

image.jpg

Reactions: 9 people

ConradJ

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
The hassle and ignorance of diabetes.
You can thank your lucky stars I ditched my moustache into room 101 (along with a large portion of my hair )

Reactions: 4 people