mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Should have guessed lol ! I remember your DAFNE course now. Mine is in Nov ! Take care Dave

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Upped my game today - managed 4K. Honest to god, I feel like I've died

Matilda14919

Giverny said:
If it makes you feel any better I'm also getting started on a new exercise regime. 30 minutes high intensity on the old turbo trainer every day... think it's going to kill me. I smoke 10 a day and I'm supremely unfit.

Just had a quick look at the C25K site and it does sound great! Sadly, for a very erm... top-heavy girl, running probably isn't my best bet unless I WANT to be walking around with 2 black eyes :lol:
I know what you mean I'm top heavy also and it seems the sport bras don't work well

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
I haven't done any exercise for 2 weeks because of my stoopid back and foot but now the backs better I went to the gym last night and did my first solid hour jog on the treadmill at 8.5 k.... I can't walk today but feel great, I've been 8 & 9s for weeks, this morning I was 4.1 unbelievable how much difference it made, and I lost 4 pound in one day, 4 pound! Unreal

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Was the 4 pound the cost of the gym lol

Sent from my GT-S5360 using DCUK Forum mobile app

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've not lost anything, I wasn't planning to though. I blame everything I have to eat to stop hypos!

Rodney (my dog) and I skipped today's run and walked on the beach for 2 hours instead. Then visited pets at home!

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Rodney? :) taking the dog to pets at home is kinda like taking the kids to disney

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Andy12345 said:
Rodney? :) taking the dog to pets at home is kinda like taking the kids to disney

You're telling me!! It's down at the beach though and we needed a couple new toys. All he had left were some scabby bits of rope!

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Rodney plays with anything..... His favourite is plant pots. He doesn't care that there is usually something in them that he's ruining! He's only a puppy though, my older dogs still live at my parents and they don't play at all :(