On a separate thread recently there were several reports of this batch of test strips reading higher than others. I was about to start this batch so parallel tested them with the last few strips from my previous batch (no. S0318028) These were my results: Batch no. S0318028/S0318075. 5.3/6.3 5.3/5.6 5.6/6.6 5.3/5.3 4.9/5.7 I sent these results to Home Health, mentioning that several people had mentioned this problem on a forum. I got a reply this morning saying that they are going to run some more tests on all recent batches to see if they can duplicate the problem we are having. I’ll get back to you all when I hear back. Edited for clarification. Second edit to correct batch number in question. Thanks @Goonergal for pointing that out. Even as a mod I can’t edit the title Edit again to thank DCUKMod for sorting out the title for me!