Type 2 Sleeping (how Many Hours Did You Sleep Last Night?)

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
About 6 hours, woke earlier than I have been lately, at 5am.

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Up late doing mind numbing doc hassle on my PC so I didn’t go to bed till 1am. Then the dratted alarm went off as usual! But it is my day off so I killed it and managed another 2 hours! Result! :D

Reactions: zand

Elaine p

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Probably got of to sleep about 1.30 and woke at 4.30 and even then I felt that I was dozing in and out of light sleep. Got up as restless and had a snack and a glass of milk as BS at 4 and I felt a little light headed. Thanks x

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Not a lot as wheezing and coughing all night with Asthma so only managed to doze half an hour here and there.as it were.

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Seven hours on Mon/Tue night. I did sleep for 3 hours yesterday afternoon. About six hours last night.

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
About 8 hours altogether last night. I went to bed at 10pm and did wake up about 4am, and slept on and off after that.

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
8 hrs for me too! That is probably a first since childhood (or my student days :) )
Well chuffed.

Only had one day under 6 hours this week.
The novelty never wears off.

Last edited:

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
So we fixed the cat problem by feeding him at 10.30 then chucking him out for the night..
Then the dog decided to be sick and woke me up.. the next night hubs got thirsty and woke me up.. and last night the cat was having a fight outside and woke me up.. so one undisturbed night in the past week! Animals.. who'd have em...! Hubs is of course completely forgiven!

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6 hours woke up at least 6 times , really not fit for fitness today : can only do half of what I can on a good day