Something MUST be done!!!!

xyzzy

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Undeserving authority figures of all kinds and idiots.
IanD said:
I was influenced to try low carb by a T1 - Fergus.

I saw his name mentioned in a thread and the newspaper clipping you posted about him a couple of weeks ago. It looked very interesting so I searched through some of his old posts http://www.diabetes.co.uk/diabetes-...posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search Seemed to be one of the good guys with loads of useful low carb and helpful advice. He just seemed to vanish. What happened to him Ian or is that another subject that will cause a load of grief? If so just ignore my post or PM me as I have no wish to cause conflict especially on this thread.

Paul1976

Dislikes
The puzzle that is Asperger syndrome that I still can't fit together.
All I will say that is his Success story was VERY inspiring to me as are others on here too

Unbeliever

Sorry if Ihis is a duplicate post but I have just received an email from DUK about the Public Accounts committee meeting next Tuesday when the Public Acccounts committee is due to discuss and make recommendations on the recent National Audit office
report on Diabetes care - which hey hought very poor.

DUK ask all those who have not done so to write to their MPs asking them o support the implementation of beter care schemes for diabetics and says that there is also an early day Motion {22] hat hey could sign.

Viv has already posted abou tihis but apparently it is not too late to contact your MP and ask him o write to Paul Burstow.
if you don't receive these emails from DUK you might like to go the website where a full version is probaly available,
Don't have ime o check and am in a tearing hurry but thought his might be a good opportunity to express any of our own ideas which migh differ a little from those of DUK.

If anyone has not already responded as per Viv's earlier post then this could be the time to do so.

Paul1976

Dislikes
The puzzle that is Asperger syndrome that I still can't fit together.
I'm not great with words but if anyone could reccommend a good 'Template letter' then i will eMail my local MP at his constituency office.

RoyG

Dislikes
To many to mention.
Yes that's a good Idea put some letter templates up and a forum posting to put on other forums asking for their support in signing petition. And count me in on any activities that are planned.