Tablets (oral)
Sound advice from Amy Berger at Tuit Nutrition - Keto Without the Crazy:

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
One of the things that I learned many years ago, is to find your own dietary balance.
It goes along with eating in moderation and find your exercise limits, your lifestyle, which is healthy for you.
When you see your overall physical health improve, and the symptoms decrease, weight loss if needed and your energy levels are better than they were. You know you are doing well!

Ten years of RH will do that!

Reactions: hankjam

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,

If have to admit it has to be the best advice that's ever been passed my way..
& I've seen a few.. :)

Reactions: jjraak
D

Deleted member 543160

I'm a great Amy Berger fan and over the years I've acquired some useful advice & information from her blog, and I totally agree with eating your own keto/low carb diet and nobody elses. But unfortunately I don't enjoy her talks much as I don't find her easy to listen to or watch.

Her topic reminded me of a discussion involving protein when I was fairly new member of the forum, and someone challenged me to identify how much I ate: I told him that it was quite irrelevant as what I ate as a small inactive, elderly lady was in no way the same as what he required as a healthy, fit, active, and much younger man; but he was quite insistent and we had a minor set-to over it... :banghead: