THE RIGHT TRACK TO OVERCOME TYPE 2 DIABETIC

UNCLE DEN

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Sorry guys ,I sensed too much SARCASM and animosity. It was not my intention to raise any marketing anticipation in view of selling any product.
I thought this would be a more friendly forum.,So take care ... and Good LUCK

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.

UNCLE DEN

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Sorry Guys, I'm compelled to response.I'm not playing games nor am I a lurker.it seems that you are very among yourself and not very opened to
New comers with unconventional approach. So my apologies if I've upset some of you...

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
You haven't upset me, quite the reverse, if you didn't mean to tell why the bait? Give us the answer, we are all diabetics, it is not a social club, it is not a marketplace, just tell us!

Or not!

Reactions: 3 people

jim1951

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Sorry Guys, I'm compelled to response.I'm not playing games nor am I a lurker.it seems that you are very among yourself and not very opened to
New comers with unconventional approach. So my apologies if I've upset some of you...

come on then, tell us the unconventional approach.

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
If you gave us a clue to your secret it would be so much easier. Nobody is here to mock but this is a forum where we all share ideas and give advice so you can possibly understand some of the suspicious posts that have appeared so far. We're all up for new ideas so look forward to hearing more :)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 3 people