The SCREAM thread

S

Sable_Jan

It can is hard to stand by and watch something like this. The thing to remember is they aren't together and there is reason for that. But our own confidence can get a big knock and lt then leaves us unsure of the situation and we can over think things and see things that aren't actually there, it must be frustrating, If the children and young, they will come first, so try it you can, if it's not too late, to get involved more, as acouple, talk it through and sending you a BIG HUG X

Reactions: Robinredbreast
S

Sable_Jan

Fed up with feeling ill. Fed up with coughing and the amount of cr*p that's coming off my chest or wherever the hell its coming from. Fed up with hurting all over. Fed up with not being able to sleep. Fed up with feeling depressed. Fed up with the US election. Fed up with cold, soggy, grey days and early dark nights. Fed up with Tesco's incompetence. Just 100% fed up with everything right now, which is a very unusual position for me to be in. Don't like it at all and can't see any way out right now. Fed up. Sorry to dump, peeps :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears:
It's good to be able to rant when you need to especially if you have no-one around who can or is willing to listen....often my youngest comes round, get everything off her chest (sorry, can't think of better way to put it) says sorry for moaning, and leaves feeling much better and I've done nothing but listen..
Hope the physical problems soon heal, improve.
I was going to have a scream about the rain lashing down, but don't think I will now. So long as the dogs stay inside dry it's not important at all.....

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeTurin

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
By the way - insurance agency got my address wrong. I've said them to send registered mail to an address not that I live in an address, they mashed up the thing and the central main frame rightly refused to accept the new car insurance.
I'm going to a brick and mortar agency because I want them to do check these smaller things.
By the way I have to check but seem that having a supermarket card I have makes me elegible to have a discount on the flood, fire and steal insurance of the car. They didn't said to me anything!

Time to change...

S

Sable_Jan

Can lack of sleep and stress put up your blood sugar? I stayed up most of the night and half the day watching a crazy TV show from the USA. Sugar has risen steadily all day!!
Yes, it can but also if you were awake longer were you eating more?

S

Sable_Jan

I wish people wouldn't confuse type 1 with type 2 and vice versa! if diabetics assume we're all having to correct in the same way, what hope has none diabetics have? Arrrrrrrgh!

I never assume all diabetics are the same. Because we're not!
One size doesn't fit all.

Reactions: ickihun
S

Sable_Jan

Brillant-this does express the moment. I have decided to continue calling him Donald-just as hardly anyone actually says President Obama.
Well there is also an alternative word for "Trump" begins with F Ends in T and has AR in the middle.... my friend came up with a phrase I'd never heard before yesterday....the workmen landlord had got in to fit her new back door were about as useful as "two farts pissing around in a jam jar" ... in our part of England "trump" is a polite version of fart...

S

Sable_Jan

I was up all that night too, but stayed in hospital with a loved family member over night and yesterday, so they had tv screens on and the nurses were making comments and having a quick look at their phones, it was a talking point, especially in the early hours, but feeling shattered so onwards and upwards. I hope you BS is steady now, take care.
Hope family member is going to be OK

D

debrasue

It's good to be able to rant when you need to especially if you have no-one around who can or is willing to listen....often my youngest comes round, get everything off her chest (sorry, can't think of better way to put it) says sorry for moaning, and leaves feeling much better and I've done nothing but listen..
Hope the physical problems soon heal, improve.
I was going to have a scream about the rain lashing down, but don't think I will now. So long as the dogs stay inside dry it's not important at all.....
Thanks, Jan. I have a great network of friends and family who know where to come when they're feeling down, but who seem to fade away like Scotch mist when I need a lift. I guess that's just life, though, isn't it? I have a friend who places people into two categories - drains and radiators. I'm beginning to think he's right!
Thanks for radiating. xx

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sable_Jan

Thanks, Jan. I have a great network of friends and family who know where to come when they're feeling down, but who seem to fade away like Scotch mist when I need a lift. I guess that's just life, though, isn't it? A have a friend who places people into two categories - drains and radiators. I'm beginning to think he's right!
Thanks for radiating. xx
Aw, thank you

nomoredonuts

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Current American Presidents.
For me it's not the case of what type of job Trump did or what money he accumulated before, he, as a person, has appeared to me to be very worrying and I find him aggressive and creepy too and possibly power mad, but the world will find out in due course and we think the UK have it bad :wideyed:
God save the world :nailbiting:
emoji106.png

Reactions: Robinredbreast
S

Sable_Jan

Aaarrrgggghhhhh all this American politics........bad enough hearing people go on about how bad a move "brexit" (hate that bleeping nonsense word too) was....

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Fed up with feeling ill. Fed up with coughing and the amount of cr*p that's coming off my chest or wherever the hell its coming from. Fed up with hurting all over. Fed up with not being able to sleep. Fed up with feeling depressed. Fed up with the US election. Fed up with cold, soggy, grey days and early dark nights. Fed up with Tesco's incompetence. Just 100% fed up with everything right now, which is a very unusual position for me to be in. Don't like it at all and can't see any way out right now. Fed up. Sorry to dump, peeps :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears:
Thinking of you . Any better after your scream?

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
As the mother of an autistic son, I can see how people already burdened with their own lives can have a hard time understanding autistic behavior. I also know that the only real socialization a lot of kids get is in their neighborhoods. Since autistic people are basically born without the social gene, they need all the normal behavior modelling and socialization they can get. When social behaviors including social speech must be learned, the more heard and seen the better.

Plus, evidently, the autistic kid's dad is an insulting neanderthal who shouldn't be talking to his new neighbors the way he has talked to you.

And, your son has been endangered.

so

I would suggest going to the school and suggesting integration lessons, an understanding of autism issues being discussed with faculty and a plan whereby neighborhood and other school parents can get together and share the joys of knowledgeable socialization. The dad (and mom, if she exists) will see that everyone cares about integrating the boy, that there are methods and ground rules, and by bringing a buncha people wishing well into the mix, there will be a forum to discuss some of the outrageous behaviors that the dad has exhibited and work on how the community is going to be part of a solution, not an exclusion.

Meanwhile, is there an open door, open yard policy for every other neighborhood kid except the autistic one? Hopefully, you so not comprise a whole neighborhood, i.e. there are other folks you can get together with to share the integration?
If I wasn't overburdened with my own family needs I would be able to be more available but my young family dynamics are stretched at the seems.
I cannot give anymore than I'm giving already. Totally exhausted looking after my own responsibilities. This chap needs to look after his own before sherking his and deligating them to strangers. He has plenty of family and nearly 1000 facebook friends. He doesn't need me. He shouldnt assume I can help. We have problems of our own.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
What is the point of kingsmill hospital having a review page on their web site if they remove your comment cause it's a negative one. I guess the truth hurts .

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
What is the point of kingsmill hospital having a review page on their web site if they remove your comment cause it's a negative one. I guess the truth hurts .
I wish someone there would contact Ron and give him some decent care. That is all Ron is asking for!!! Do they not get that? Why not??? GP should be explaining what's needed and who will provide it. Come on GP for Ron, sort our friend out, properly. For god sake!!!
@tina_marie get Ron to sit out a dirty protest at GP practice tilsome decent care organised. They've made it look like a huge joke!

Last edited:

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Obviously not Vicky. He's got problems with his shoulder now. His EMG study came back normal .