Today :-)

Debloubed

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
When people say 'Pacific' instead of 'Specific' :-)
What a glorious day! 20 degrees and sunny (where I am in the SE!) just been for a lunchtime walk and all is good :D what's the weather like where you are?

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
Aylesbury, the South East!!!!!

We call that the Midlands down here in Kent :lol:

Have to agree though a beautiful day, only spoiled because I had to cut the grass and now I am shattered, at present I am panting, sitting in front of the PC with no shirt on and a fan aimed at me :lol:

And its only Aplril 8)

Debloubed

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
ahhh but I'm at work, not in Aylesbury, so I'm approx 10 miles from the big City!! Although I suppose to you lot down there anything north of Watford is the Midlands :lol:

Sue o2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Its lovely and sunny here in morden surrey :D :D :D

Snodger

Sid Bonkers said:
at present I am panting, sitting in front of the PC with no shirt on and a fan aimed at me :lol:
Sid, I am assuming you look exactly like your profile picture, that bloke off Vicar of Dibley, so I am imagining that now.

:|

bowell

Dislikes
Tablets, Mums with pushchair who push in ,Bus and WC
Also nice and sunny today up here in the Real North of England

bridge1.jpg

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Lovely Spring day here too:

Attachments

• blossom2.JPG
    blossom2.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 2,283

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
Sunny but breezy up here in glorious Wensleydale, the curlews are calling and all the lambs are gambling . . . I wish I knew who teaches then to play cards! :lol:

Sorry - I've been chained to a hot computer all day and I'm getting silly :roll:

Viv 8)

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Well, today in the sunny welsh valleys has been lovely and warm too, and made even better by spotting my very first strawberry flowers with strawberrys starting to form already-must be all the wet rain we normally get, although all but 2 days in last 4 weeks has been lovely here. Unfortuantely though, way below your actual temperature recordings....when you look at welsh temperatures, take 3 degrees off for living in the valleys...... should have our first ripe strawberries in June, if this continues!!!!

stoney

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
donnellysdogs said:
Well, today in the sunny welsh valleys has been lovely and warm too, and made even better by spotting my very first strawberry flowers with strawberrys starting to form already-must be all the wet rain we normally get, although all but 2 days in last 4 weeks has been lovely here. Unfortuantely though, way below your actual temperature recordings....when you look at welsh temperatures, take 3 degrees off for living in the valleys...... should have our first ripe strawberries in June, if this continues!!!!

Fantastic day here too in Sunny Pontardawe, Swansea
Now Fancy that I went up to the top of the garden after work today and lo and behold my strawberry plants are thriving again this year :D :D

Debloubed

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
gorgeous in Bucks again today :D

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Lovely day again today. Please be very careful of the hedgehogs on the roads. They may have families by now:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 2,214